Accounting Professionals helping you get ready for your CPA audits, bookkeeping catch up, and Quickbooks set-up and training — serving Redwood City
205 E. Third Avenue, #203
San Mateo, CA 94401
Main (650) 302-2305
Monday thru Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
More about MaytaBooks Accounting
Liz Mayta has been providing bookkeeping and accounting services to individuals and small businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 18 years.
Look to MaytaBooks for assistance to clean-up, catch-up, and organize your businesses books and accounts.
Liz provides the following services:
- On or off site periodic and catch-up bookkeeping.
- QuickBooks set-up and training.
- Preparation for CPA audits.
- Help preparing tax documents.
Who needs to call MaytaBooks?
- A CPA wants client records to come to you in better order.
- A CPA who needs part-time and or temporary help on-site with tax returns, compilations and reviews.
- A BUSINESS OWNER who dreads getting your books ready for your accountant.
- A BUSINESS OWNER who needs ongoing help with month-end closing and accurate financial reports.
About Liz Mayta
- Has almost 20 years of experience.
- A Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor.
- Knowledgeable in Lacerte and ProSystems tax software.
- Founded and manages San Mateo Starlings Volleyball Club for low-income adolescent girls.
Related categories for MaytaBooks Accounting
Add your review below
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC