Howell & Mchugh Attorneys At Law

Serving Oroville

1639 Bird St
Oroville, CA 95965

Main (530) 534-5500


Chico, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2013
I am looking for an attorney that will help me with my divorce.
I have only been married for 8 months. I do have a 11 week old baby from the marriage. Please I need help his family is going to try to take my baby away from me.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your review below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loading Map...

Get driving directions