The Cronin Company

Serving Medford

1101 Fisher Ave Ste A
Medford, OR 97504-4135

Main (541) 772-5968

First Prev
of 39
Next Last

“Yeah I am Gray”

Since: Jan 08

Buffalo NY

#1 Jan 15, 2008
Look at the subject and run with it. Thanks!
Daniela

Delray Beach, FL

#2 Jan 28, 2008
That they can't dance!
Neve

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Feb 7, 2008
Im from Chile and ive always loved white men for some reason.... its like im exotic to them and they're exotic to me ;p I like their blue eyes, light hair, skin tone/complexion...everything.. . and they're so tall and masculine..They treat a girl to pretty things, always have a job, sex is great..i love it! Something that i have noticed though is that white guys r players and not very loyal/honest at times.. but then again it just might be the type of white guy i fall for... hope it helps

-neve
cubano

Rayne, LA

#4 Mar 22, 2008
all latinas like white guys, but only the americans and europeans. I am white, but still a latino. yeah that sux :(

Since: Mar 08

Richmond, BC

#5 Mar 22, 2008
I've had a relationship with a latina over a decade ago, and she commented that I can't dance worth a damn, which is true btw. What she liked about me was that I'm tall and quite fair skinned. Since she was caramel complexion and shorter, she loved the contrast and found it erotic. She also appreciated that I spoke rudimentary Spanish and was fluent in Dutch and German. She thought I was exotic.

Since: Mar 08

Richmond, BC

#6 Mar 22, 2008
She also loved it when I referred to her as Mein Liebchen.
cubano

Rayne, LA

#7 Mar 22, 2008
one word to describe latinas. SELF-HATE!!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Richmond, BC

#8 Mar 22, 2008
Yeah, I've heard that commentary from Asian and Black males with reference to Asian and Black women dating White men. Why the hell is interracial dating still viewed so negatively?
zimmy

AOL

#9 Mar 22, 2008
interesting topic, I live in a place where there are alot of latins live, but you know what, i barely see latin girls with white guys.
cubano

Rayne, LA

#10 Mar 22, 2008
Arcticwolf wrote:
Yeah, I've heard that commentary from Asian and Black males with reference to Asian and Black women dating White men. Why the hell is interracial dating still viewed so negatively?
I am not against it, I am just saying that latinas date white guys only for the social status.

Since: Mar 08

Richmond, BC

#11 Mar 23, 2008
Cubano, that sounds like a bitter ass effusion to me. Yes, I suppose some latinas date white men for social status, just as some black women seek a trophy white boy upon a similar rationale. I try to stay away from chicks like that.

I recognize, too, that there is possibly a lot of social pressure in the latino community---as there is in the black---for latinas to stay with latinos regardless of whether they treats them well. This is the essence of what is deemed self hate or selling out whenever a latina or black woman dates a white man. Isn't life too short to worry about that shit?
cubano

Rayne, LA

#12 Mar 23, 2008
Arcticwolf wrote:
Cubano, that sounds like a bitter ass effusion to me. Yes, I suppose some latinas date white men for social status, just as some black women seek a trophy white boy upon a similar rationale. I try to stay away from chicks like that.
I recognize, too, that there is possibly a lot of social pressure in the latino community---as there is in the black---for latinas to stay with latinos regardless of whether they treats them well. This is the essence of what is deemed self hate or selling out whenever a latina or black woman dates a white man. Isn't life too short to worry about that shit?
you're a white guy, for you everything is easy, you can get any latina, black, or asian whore you want, because you know that they would even kill someone to get with a white guy. I see everyday latina, black and asian women rejecting good educated men of their own for some trashy, punk white boy.
cubano

Rayne, LA

#13 Mar 23, 2008
RNels7aol-com wrote:
Look at the subject and run with it. Thanks!
one day all black, asian, latino, indian, and middle-eastern men should get together and stop the white boys from taking own women. Ouhhh yeah!!! I see it happen!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Richmond, BC

#14 Mar 23, 2008
From my experience Cubano, your comments only apply generally to Asian chicks. Most black women and latinas I've met are somewhat suspicious of white men since they are afraid---quite often rightfully so---that we view them as a lab experiment and nothing else. To be honest, the black and latina women I've dated were less materialistic than the Asian and white women I've gone out with, so go figure.

A lot of what you're saying is part of the legacy of racism in America. The black and latina women I've dated came from the Caribbean and Panama, so those issues weren't as pronounced as say, I hooked up with a latina from the states or an African-American sister. I asked all 3 why they they were with this white boy, and the primary reason they all stated is that they had the fever and loved interracial sex. Not saying I'm more fly cause I'm white, but that some people have preferences.

Since: Mar 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Mar 23, 2008
cubano wrote:
<quoted text>one day all black, asian, latino, indian, and middle-eastern men should get together and stop the white boys from taking own women. Ouhhh yeah!!! I see it happen!!!!
LOL!! Well then stop taking our white girls! Hehe...you know white girls love latin guys, so its not like we don't have a fair trade here. Hell, I see a lot of white girls with black guys nowadays too.

Since: Mar 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Mar 23, 2008
BTW...you can have our white women. They are so fake.

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Since: Feb 08

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#17 Mar 23, 2008
Hey thats a bad stereotype

I can dance

And i am white
Gray

Freehold, NJ

#18 Mar 25, 2008
zimmy wrote:
interesting topic, I live in a place where there are alot of latins live, but you know what, i barely see latin girls with white guys.
Same here Long Beach NY seems to be the same way.
Gray

Freehold, NJ

#19 Mar 25, 2008
Arcticwolf wrote:
Yeah, I've heard that commentary from Asian and Black males with reference to Asian and Black women dating White men. Why the hell is interracial dating still viewed so negatively?
I do not know. But it makes me question the BS political figures have been cramming down my thought since i was a young boy. That only white people can be a racist. lol
bill5976

Fairport, NY

#20 Mar 31, 2008
are there any reputable internet sites selling viagra?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your review below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Dating
Find my Match
Loading Map...

Get driving directions