Penn-Mar Castings, Inc.
Monday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Invoice, MasterCard, Visa
More about Penn-Mar Castings, Inc.Penn-Mar Castings, Inc. (PMC) manufactures high quality, multi-cored, gray and ductile iron castings in sizes ranging from 150 to 3,000 pounds. PMC's foundry has the capacity to pour over 1,000 tons per month. Our air-set, no-bake molding process produces castings with excellent machinability, well suited for the refrigeration/air conditioning, pump/compressor and motor/generator product lines.
Servicing clients worldwide including United States, Canada, Europe, and Middle East.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Lloyds Register
- Magma Software
- Pouring gray and ductile iron castings from 150 to 3,000 pounds to
- Air-set/no-bake, chemically bonded sand for precision castings
- Producing a range of iron castings including complex, highly cored parts
at close tolerances to basic parts requiring no cores
- Producing 1,000 tons of finished iron castings per month
- Production runs from 1 - 200 per month
- Gray iron Class 20-50 & Ductile 100-70-03, 80-55-06,
65-45-12 & 60-40-18
- Complete pattern layout and design with 2D & 3D capabilities
- On-site pattern storage
ENGINEERING / DESIGN
PMC offers a wide variety of services including engineering, design and layout, with availability of tooling and pattern makers with rapid prototyping available.
Penn-Mar Castings, Inc. is committed to remaining an industry leader in quality and the continual improvement of our products and processes to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing products which consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
VARIABLE LOT SIZES
An industry leader in quality, PMC offers variable lot sizes and timely delivery geared to save money for our customers.
Penn-Mar Castings continues to improve its facility and processes in order to provide the best cost competitive product.
Computer-based scheduling coupled with world-class quality castings enables Penn-Mar Castings to ship parts on time, every time.
- Engineering the costs out of your castings.
- Assure the lowest scrap rate before costly machining is applied.
- Reduce your on-site inventory quantities using PMC's casting bank.
- Reduce machining time.
MANUFACTURING CAST PRODUCTS FOR MULTIPLE MARKETS
- Air Conditioning
- Pumps and Compressors
- Electric Motor
- Mechanical Power
Related categories for Penn-Mar Castings, Inc.
Add your review below
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC