Richey's Auto Body & Collision, Inc.
3249 Bennett Dr
Bellingham, WA 98225
Main (360) 734-0450
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa
More about Richey's Auto Body & Collision, Inc.Quality auto collision repair and refinishing.
Richey's Auto Body & Collision, Inc. is a state of the art repair facility with the latest technology and a certified staff to handle your claim. Richey's specializes in the highest quality auto collision repairs, frame and suspension repairs, and custom painting.
Family owned and operated, Richey's Auto Body & Collision, Inc. has been serving customers in the Whatcom, Skagit, and Island counties for over 34 years.
Richey's specializes in auto body collision repair as well as suspension and frame repair. We also feature a computerized alignment system and an air conditioning recharge system.
Through the years, Richey's has built a reputation for quality and superior customer service that is second to none.
Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
Facts You Should Know:
1. No law requires you to get more than one estimate.
2. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Washington State Law says that your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
3. We will help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
4. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
5. Difference in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
6. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
7. The vehicle is being repaired for you, the owner. As the owner, you are the person responsible for having your car repaired to your satisfaction. Exercise your right to determine which shop will properly repair y...
Related categories for Richey's Auto Body & Collision, Inc.
Add your review below
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC