Oshkosh Truck Newswire (Page 2)

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Oshkosh Truck. (Page 2)

Results 21 - 40 of 372 in Oshkosh Truck

  1. S&P Dow Jones Indices Announces Changes to the S&P/TSX Canadian IndicesRead the original story

    Jun 9, 2014 | Hispanic Business

    Osisko shareholders will receive, for each share held, the following consideration: and it will remain in all the indices where it is currently a constituent.

    Comment?

  2. Osisko Updates on Application by Abitibi Royalties Inc.Read the original story

    Jun 8, 2014 | Sys-Con Media

    On May 30, 2014, Osisko announced that it had received motion materials from Abitibi seeking to, among other things, enforce claimed contractual rights under a mining option agreement in relation to 10 undeveloped claims known as the Malartic CHL Prospect in which Abitibi holds a 30% interest and Osisko holds the remaining 70% interest, prior to ... (more)

    Comment?

  3. Abitibi Royalties Gives an Update on Osisko Court ProceedingsRead the original story

    Jun 6, 2014 | Resource Investing News

    Abitibi Royalties Inc. has advised on the current status of proceedings recently filed with the QuA bec Superior Court on May 30, 2014.

    Comment?

  4. Most actively traded companies on the TSX, TSX Venture ExchangeRead the original story

    Jun 5, 2014 | 680News

    Osisko Mining Corp. . Miner. Up 10 cents, or 1.24 per cent, to $8.18 on 13.1 million shares.

    Comment?

  5. Most actively traded companies on the TSX, TSX Venture ExchangeRead the original story

    Jun 5, 2014 | Lifestyles

    Osisko Mining Corp. . Miner. Up 10 cents, or 1.24 per cent, to $8.18 on 13.1 million shares.

    Comment?

  6. Osisko Closing Expected to Occur on June 16, 2014Read the original story

    Jun 5, 2014 | Hispanic Business

    Factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include, gold prices, results of exploration and development activities, Osisko's limited experience with production and development stage mining operations uninsured risks, regulatory changes, defects in title, availability of personnel, ... (more)

    Comment?

  7. IMT Adds Hydraulic Loader Distributor in FloridaRead the original story

    May 29, 2014 | Trailer/Body Builders

    Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. , an Oshkosh Corporation company , has added Equipment Repair Solutions Inc., of Tampa, Fla., to its distributor network.

    Comment?

  8. Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl leaves for Miss Wisconsin CompetitionRead the original story

    Jun 4, 2014 | South Milwaukee

    Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl , will be leaving on Sunday, June 15, 2014 to represent our community in the Miss Wisconsin Pageant in Oshkosh! Join us in wishing Brynn the best of luck at state and get a peek at her competition wardrobe on Sunday, June 15, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon the St. Francis Lions Center, 3476 E. Howard Avenue, ... (more)

    Comment?

  9. Osisko Receives Claim From Clifton Star Resources Inc.Read the original story

    Jun 3, 2014 | Sys-Con Media

    Osisko will defend the claim vigorously and believes the claim is opportunistic and entirely without merit.

    Comment?

  10. Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL, regulatory filingsRead the original story

    Jun 2, 2014 | Business Wire

    The changes are desi... )--Cache, Inc. , a specialty chain of women's apparel stores, announced today that it closed an underwritten public offering of 9,200,000 shares of co... )--Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Global Structured Finance & Covered Bonds Rating Criteria Hierarchy: ... (more)

    Comment?

  11. Oshkosh Corporation Announces Exchange Offer for 5.375% Senior Notes Due 2022Read the original story

    Jun 2, 2014 | Hispanic Business

    The terms of the New Notes to be issued in the exchange offer are substantially identical to those of the Original Notes, except that the New Notes will not have securities law transfer restrictions and the registration rights relating to the Original Notes and the New Notes will not provide for the payment of additional interest under ... (more)

    Comment?

  12. Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl leaves for Miss Wisconsin CompetitionRead the original story

    May 30, 2014 | St. Francis

    Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl , will be leaving on Sunday, June 15, 2014 to represent our community in the Miss Wisconsin Pageant in Oshkosh! Join us in wishing Brynn the best of luck at state and get a peek at her competition wardrobe on Sunday, June 15, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon the St. Francis Lions Center, 3476 E. Howard Avenue, ... (more)

    Comment?

  13. Osisko Receives Court Application From Abitibi Royalties Inc.Read the original story

    May 30, 2014 | Market Wire

    Osisko Mining Corporation is in receipt of motion materials from Abitibi Royalties Inc. seeking to, among other things, enforce contractual rights under a joint venture agreement in relation to 10 claims known as the Malartic CHL Prospect in which Abitibi holds a 30% interest and Osisko holds the remaining 70% interest, prior to completion of the ... (more)

    Comment?

  14. IMT Adds Hydraulic Loader Distributor in FloridaRead the original story

    May 29, 2014 | Trailer/Body Builders

    Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. , an Oshkosh Corporation company , has added Equipment Repair Solutions Inc., of Tampa, Fla., to its distributor network.

    Comment?

  15. JLG Names Four To Key Positions In Ground Support AftermarketRead the original story w/Photo

    May 28, 2014 | Airport Business

    Brent Miller was named JLG Industries vice president aftermarket sales, North America, and will lead sales and distribution efforts across the region Brent Miller was named JLG Industries vice president aftermarket sales, North America, and will lead sales and distribution efforts across the region McConnellsburg, Pa.

    Comment?

  16. JLG Names Four to Key Positions in Aftermarket OrganizationRead the original story w/Photo

    May 28, 2014 | Airport Business

    May 28, 2014 - JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company [NYSE:OSK] and a global leading manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers, has promoted several company veterans and reorganized critical customer-facing positions in its Ground Support aftermarket organization to help ensure superior service.

    Comment?

  17. Osisko Mourns Loss of Board Member Marcel CoteRead the original story

    May 26, 2014 | Sys-Con Media

    Marcel Cote was vice-chair of the Osisko board of directors, and had been a board member since 2010.

    Comment?

  18. Osisko Reminds Shareholders of Important Vote Deadline to Approve the ...Read the original story

    May 26, 2014 | Market Wire

    Osisko Mining Corporation would like to remind securityholders of Osisko of the approaching deadline to vote upon the approval of the joint acquisition of 100% of the outstanding shares of Osisko by Agnico Eagle Mines Limited and Yamana Gold Inc. pursuant to a plan of arrangement at an upcoming annual and special meeting of Osisko being held at ... (more)

    Comment?

  19. Oshkosh police arrest one man, search for another ...Read the original story w/Photo

    May 23, 2014 | WOZZ-FM Appleton

    The heist took place at the Walgreens store on S. Koeller Street on May 1. Investigators say two men walked up to the front counter.

    Comment?

  20. Man arrested in donation jar theft; second suspect identified, sought by policeRead the original story w/Photo

    May 23, 2014 | Green Bay Press-Gazette

    Oshkosh police arrested one man and are looking to speak with another man in connection to the theft of a donation jar, which was taken from Walgreens, 950 S. Koeller St. A 31-year-old Oshkosh man was arrested May 16 at Motel 6, 1015 S. Washburn St., for multiple outstanding warrants.

    Comment?