Results 1 - 2 of 2 for "u:northcountrynow.com" in Pyrites, NY
An overheated woodstove pipe is the suspected cause of a fire that caused heavy structural damage to a 38 Churchill St at 5 a.m. Thursday, according to St. Lawrence County fire investivators. Joseph M. Coffy owned the property, which was occupied by two people. Comment?
An electrical issue is said to have caused a fire that Tuesday afternoon at 241 North Woods Road, according to St. Lawrence County Fire investigators. Canton and Pyrites firefighters reportedly responded to the blaze at 12:15 p.m. along with Canton rescue squad members. Comment?
- « Previous
- Next »
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC