The latest from TV, Radio, and Newspapers

Add a news source

Are we missing a Lowman news source? Let us know!

Lowman Newswire

Lowman Newswire

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Lowman, NY.

Results 1 - 4 of 4 in Lowman, NY

  1. Flash Flooding Hits Chemung CountyRead the original story w/Photo

    Sep 18, 2018 | WENY

    ... rose well above normal levels, and with nowhere else to go, spilled out into the park. Heading South, some homes in Lowman and Wellsburg got the worst of it with overnight flash flooding. Some residents we spoke to even had to be rescued by boat, ...

    Comment?

  2. FREE: Live! Folklife Concerts Return to Glens FallsRead the original story

    Sep 4, 2018 | Nippertown!

    ... singing in concerts, festivals, and schools, and calling contra and square dances. Tonight they will be joined by Ed Lowman and other special guests. September 20: Imar Based in Glasgow, band members ( Adam Brown /bodhrA n, Adam Rhodes /bouzouki, ...

    Comment?

  3. Looking for strawberries? Here's your guideRead the original story w/Photo

    Jun 15, 2018 | Press & Sun-Bulletin

    ... 9, check out all the strawberries they picked at Apple Hills Farm in Binghamton Monday. Jason Knapp of Knapp Farm in Lowman checks on his blueberry crop. The berries should be ready to pick in about three weeks, Knapp said. Dwarf cherries ripen at ...

    Comment?

  4. Special Report: Connection UnavailableRead the original story w/Photo

    Feb 6, 2018 | WENY

    ... There's just one problem. "It's consistently impossible to do any homework at home," Burns explains. Riley lives in Lowman, where the internet speed is painfully slow for her and her family. A good 75% of her homework is online, and the other 25% ...

    Comment?