Livonia Newswire

Livonia Newswire

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Livonia, MI.

Results 1 - 5 of 5 for "u:plasticsnews.com" in Livonia, MI

  1. ZF uses acrylic to make its product line perfectly clearRead the original story

    Jan 12, 2016 | Plastics News

    So on the floor of the North American International Auto Show it has a full-size acrylic model of car complete with seats, a steering wheel, belt buckle and doors that open and close so both the industry and car buyers can see what it does. "It's really a great opportunity to show people where the things we make sit in the car," said John Wilkerson, senior communications manager for ZF's ZF TRW safety technology operations in Livonia, Mich.

    Comment?

  2. NEWS Aerospace specialist invests in mold makerRead the original story

    Dec 18, 2015 | Plastics News

    Aircraft parts maker Moog Inc. has acquired a 70 percent ownership of mold builder Linear Mold & Engineering Inc., with an option to acquire the remaining 30 percent. Located in the Detroit suburb of Livonia, Mich., Linear specializes in metal additive manufacturing in addition to tooling for injection molding and compression molding.

    Comment?

  3. Glass bubbles lift Corvette body panels to top SPE awardRead the original story

    Nov 12, 2015 | Plastics News

    General Motors Co. won the top award from the Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Innovation awards for its use of hollow glass microsphers in body panels for the 2016 Corvette.

    Comment?

  4. NEWS Finalists named for 2015 SPE Automotive Innovation AwardsRead the original story

    Nov 5, 2015 | Plastics News

    Peugeot is a finalist for the SPE Automotive Division's Innovation Awards Competition in the Environmental category for natural fiber reinforced door panels. The Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Division has selected finalists for its 2014 Automotive Innovation Awards Competition.

    Comment?

  5. No longer a secret: Interest grows in conformal coolingRead the original story w/Photo

    Oct 22, 2015 | Plastics News

    Conformal cooling - molds built with cooling channels that curve to follow the shape of the part - can make injection molded parts with better quality, less molded-in stress and no sink marks. It's been around for years.

    Comment?

Livonia Job Listings
View or post Livonia job listings on Topix.
Livonia Real Estate
News, listings, and foreclosures in Livonia from Topix.
Livonia Mortgages
Find mortgage rates in Livonia on Topix.