Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Cypress, TX.
Results 1 - 1 of 1 for "u:abcnews.go.com" in Cypress, TX
A Texas woman was left covered in third-degree burns after vapor from her nail-polish remover ignited a dangerous flash-fire, authorities said. Firefighters responded to the scene in Cypress, Texas, Friday night after the young woman was able to escape her house and get help from a neighbor, according to Cy-Fair Fire Department spokesman Robert Rasa. Comment?
- « Previous
- Next »
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC