The latest from TV, Radio, and Newspapers

Add a news source

Are we missing a Conerly news source? Let us know!

Conerly Newswire

Conerly Newswire

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Conerly, MS.

Results 1 - 4 of 4 in Conerly, MS

  1. MSU's Vivians wins Gillom TrophyRead the original story

    Mar 10, 2015 | Commercial Dispatch

    ... Vivians is the second freshman to win one of the state's top player awards. Delta State's Tregnel Thomas won the Conerly Trophy in 1996. That award is given annually to the best college football player in the state of Mississippi by the Mississippi ...


  2. Coordinating volunteer efforts in Columbia is a major undertakingRead the original story w/Photo

    Jan 6, 2015 | WLOX-TV Biloxi

    ... things they cook for us. It's real important. It warms us up in the morning before we get out there in the cold," Conerly said. For the men's pastor at the church, the Rev. Jay Carney, it's a reaffirmation of the goodness of mankind when all looks ...


  3. Prescott among first three Conerly Trophy finalistsRead the original story

    Nov 18, 2014 |

    ... 2,521 yards and 10 touchdowns to go with 861 yards and 11 TDs rushing. Fan voting will account for 10 percent of the Conerly vote, while the other 90 percent will come from a statewide panel of media.


  4. Former Millsaps football player, Conerly trophy winner killed in LouisianaRead the original story w/Photo

    Nov 17, 2014 | WLOX-TV Biloxi

    ... the field. In 2008, his senior year, Juan Joseph led the Millsaps Majors to an 11-1 record, earning him the coveted Conerly trophy given to the best college football player in the state of Mississippi. Former teammate Andres Wallace played center, ...