Boulder Newswire

Boulder Newswire

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Boulder, CO.

Results 1 - 20 of 6,931 for "u:dailycamera.com" in Boulder, CO

  1. Leasing for Louisville's Kestrel affordable housing to begin this springRead the original story w/Photo

    58 min ago | Daily Camera

    A rendering of the slated Kestrel affordable housing development in Louisville. The first leasing phase for the project will begin in April.

    Comment?

  2. Broncos to decline Russell Okung's contract option for 2017Read the original story w/Photo

    1 hr ago | Daily Camera

    Denver informed left tackle Russell Okung Thursday that it would not be picking up his $1 million option securing his return to the team next season, an NFL source said. The Broncos had until March 8 to make a decision on Okung, who would have received a four-year, $48 million contract with $20.5 million guaranteed if the option was picked up.

    Comment?

  3. Trial in north Boulder shooting death delayed againRead the original story w/Photo

    1 hr ago | Daily Camera

    Cody Nelson and Miriam Nayeh, enter the courtroom on February 11, 2016. Nelson was charged with first-degree murder while Nayeh was charged with being an accessory to murder in relation to a fatal shooting on Feb. 5 in Boulder.

    Comment?

  4. Whole Foods to close Baseline store in Boulder this weekend - 6 weeks earlyRead the original story w/Photo

    2 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Margaux Jacobs pushes a cart of groceries as she leaves the Whole Foods Market at Baseline Road and Broadway in Boulder on Feb. 9. Boulder shoppers will have a little less time than originally expected to say goodbye to one of the city's Whole Foods Market locations. "We feel like we'll be able to offer our customers the best shopping experience at nearby stores," spokeswoman Betsy Harden said.

    Comment?

  5. Erie holding Town Hall open house March 2Read the original story w/Photo

    4 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    The community is invited to see the updates from 4:30 to 6 p.m. March 2 at 645 Holbrook St. The furor over General Motors' deadly ignition switch has the potential to doom the car key, a technology drivers have been using for 65 years. Boulder is pretty good at producing rock bands, and by "rock," we mean the in-your-face, guitar-heavy, leather-clad variety - you know, the good kind.

    Comment?

  6. Longmont City Council OKs Smucker's incentives package; resident criticizes productRead the original story w/Photo

    7 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Jelly and jam maker Smucker's is planning to build a new manufacturing plant in Longmont. Council members voted unanimously for the ordinance detailing the incentives agreement between the city and Smucker's, which plans to construct its facility inside a Weld County portion of southeast Longmont, near East County Line Road and Ken Pratt Boulevard.

    Comment?

  7. Cycling through winter possible but takes practice, say Boulder expertsRead the original story w/Photo

    Jan 18, 2017 | Daily Camera

    General reference: Advice from REI at tips from Bicycling magazine at For Ben TeBockhorst, the challenge of commuting by bike in January from Lafayette to Boulder pales in comparison to his riding years in Minneapolis and Ames, Iowa, frigid climates requiring studded tires and complete protection of all body surfaces from the elements. TeBockhorst, store manager at Boulder Cycle Sport Outlet , started biking during college to maintain his high school athlete-level of fitness.

    Comment?

  8. Boulder weather: Up to 2 more inches of snow expected todayRead the original story w/Photo

    7 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Five-day forecast Check out what weather is in store for the Boulder County area here National Weather Service See what the National Weather service is predicting here 24-Hour satellite Watch NOAA's 24-hour satellite image here Real-time conditions See what Boulder's weather is like now at the National Center for Atmospheric Research here Today's forecast calls for cloudy skies with a high of 35 and a 70 percent chance of snow, with 1 to 2 inches expected. The overnight low is expected to be near 16. Friday's forecast calls for cloudy skies with a high of 26 and a 30 percent chance of snow.

    Comment?

  9. 12 things to do in Boulder County today, Feb. 23, 2017Read the original story w/Photo

    8 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is one of the most influential albums of our time.

    Comment?

  10. Boys basketball: Longmont takes it's Tol on FrederickRead the original story w/Photo

    15 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    The Longmont Trojans' only senior has also waited patiently for an opportunity to start a playoff game as the point guard for one of the state's top programs. He got that chance on Wednesday when the No.

    Comment?

  11. City Council ousts developers amid Boulder Junction lawsuitRead the original story w/Photo

    16 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Two Boulder Junction developers and property owners who sued the city last week for more than $1 million have been removed from their positions on City Council-appointed advisory boards due to what officials deem a conflict of interest. In a suit filed Friday in Boulder County District Court, Scott Pedersen and Jeff Shanahan claim the city owes them money for completed housing and parking projects at Depot Square, a key Boulder Junction parcel they redeveloped.

    Comment?

  12. Activists to hold Denver town hall with or without Sen. Cory GardnerRead the original story w/Photo

    17 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    The face of Sen. Cory Gardner - accompanies by words and moving text as part of an environmental protest and unauthorized art installation - is displayed Tuesday on the wall of the Denver Art Museum. Several community activist organizations have planned a town hall meeting for Sen. Cory Gardner on Friday in Denver that they say will go on with or without the Republican senator's participation, echoing a similar event in Fort Collins earlier this week that the senator did not attend.

    Comment?

  13. Longmont Theatre Company boasts movie showings, new ideas in time of revivalRead the original story w/Photo

    19 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    As the Longmont Theatre Company's blue and red marquee lights illuminate more frequently nowadays, the crowds keep getting bigger and bigger, Board of Director's President Faye Lamb said. In addition to its 60th season of live stage productions, the company has begun showing a handful of movies with plans to bring in live music performances and other entertainment possibilities - examples of the theater's revival since Lamb was brought on as president in June 2016.

    Comment?

  14. Boulder County considers updated marijuana licensing regulationsRead the original story w/Photo

    20 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    John Pham, of Kind Enterprises, takes a photo of a mature marijuana plant in a flowering room in the company's facilities in Boulder County last year. Further information: The county staff memo about the proposed revisions, along with a draft copy of the marijuana regulations, is available at bit.ly/2kNvhJN Boulder County commissioners on Thursday morning are to consider their staff's recommendations for updating and revising licensing regulations that apply to marijuana businesses in unincorporated parts of the county.

    Comment?

  15. Kathleen Parker: Standing athwart history shouting, 'Whatever, baby!'Read the original story w/Photo

    21 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Today, conservatism means get your Miley on and show us your tongue, shout Trump to the rafters, if you can pony up the privilege of "free speech," and young - very young - "love." Or so it would seem judging by this year's lead-up to the annual CPAC that began here Wednesday.

    Comment?

  16. Bruce Driver: Senator from Trumpistan?Read the original story w/Photo

    21 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Cory Gardner represents the citizens of a centrist, purple state. Four weeks into the Trump Administration, however, he is voting as if he were a senator from Oklahoma or Trumpistan.

    Comment?

  17. Caren Philips: Why promote Cory Gardner?Read the original story w/Photo

    21 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Almost a full page, with photo, was dedicated to Sen. Cory Gardner. His self-aggrandizing "guest commentary" was old news, done at the end of the Obama administration, and I suspect intended to show us he is doing something.

    Comment?

  18. Regina Cowles: Let's move forward with muniRead the original story w/Photo

    21 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    Thank you, Sen. Fenberg, for working across the aisle to save money for Xcel's customers and help save the climate . Sen. Fenberg's Senate Bill 89 would have established a consumer's right to install battery storage in the home without burdensome utility requirements.

    Comment?

  19. Barbara Turner: City manager's view beyond beliefRead the original story w/Photo

    21 hrs ago | Daily Camera

    It is beyond belief that Jane Brautigam would let her personal distaste for portable toilets sink a reasonable short-term solution to the need for public toilets in the creek and park areas. Portable toilets could be installed immediately.

    Comment?

  20. Time share schemeRead the original story w/Photo

    Yesterday | Daily Camera

    The two men indicted in an alleged time share scheme that targeted elderly people across the U.S. have had dozens of new charges added to their cases. Kristopher Chavez and Timothy Hatcher were both indicted on two counts of violating the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act as well as numerous other counts in December.

    Comment?

Boulder Job Listings
View or post Boulder job listings on Topix.
Boulder Real Estate
News, listings, and foreclosures in Boulder from Topix.
Boulder Mortgages
Find mortgage rates in Boulder on Topix.