Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Blackstone, VA.
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for "u:wtvr.com" in Blackstone, VA
A Blackstone family's three dogs -- Spoot, Moo Moo and Dude -- died from antifreeze poisoning, recent necropsy reports found. Now police are investigating how all three dogs were exposed to the anti-freeze. Comment?
Time is running out to enter for your chance to win a $600 Walmart gift card from CBS 6 This Morning. Then watch CBS 6 News at 6:30 a.m. with Rob and Reba Tuesday and Wednesday to find out if you've won a $600 Walmart gift card. Comment?
- « Previous
- Next »
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC