Former Attorney General William Barr ...

Former Attorney General William Barr may get old job again

There are 64 comments on the WDUN-AM Gainesville story from Friday Dec 7, titled Former Attorney General William Barr may get old job again. In it, WDUN-AM Gainesville reports that:

William Barr, who served as attorney general under President George H.W. Bush, has emerged as a top contender for that job in President Donald Trump's Cabinet, two people familiar with the president's selection process said Thursday. The appointment of a new attorney general would come at a precarious time as special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, which the department oversees, is showing signs of entering its final stages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUN-AM Gainesville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Friday Dec 7
Brilliant move by Trump. Just brilliant!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#3 Friday Dec 7
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
Brilliant move by Trump. Just brilliant!
I like your sense of humor ...
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#4 Friday Dec 7
That's guy who came up with the War on Drugs and mass incarcerations.
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Friday Dec 7
Spocko wrote:
That's guy who came up with the War on Drugs and mass incarcerations.
Agree! He will be awesome!!! I would like to see public hangings for drug addicts. I am tired of this "illness" crap.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#6 Friday Dec 7
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
<quoted text>

Agree! He will be awesome!!! I would like to see public hangings for drug addicts. I am tired of this "illness" crap.
The petty U.S. Presidency and its followers are addicted to anger :-/
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Friday Dec 7
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

The petty U.S. Presidency and its followers are addicted to anger :-/
Are you using the mouse or are you using Ctrl C Ctrl V?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#8 Friday Dec 7
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you using the mouse or are you using Ctrl C Ctrl V?
At this point, Congress Has 'Little Choice' But To Start Impeachment Proceedings.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#9 Friday Dec 7
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
<quoted text>

Agree! He will be awesome!!! I would like to see public hangings for drug addicts. I am tired of this "illness" crap.
At this point, Congress Has 'Little Choice' But To Start Impeachment Proceedings
American Shredder

United States

#10 Friday Dec 7
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

The petty U.S. Presidency and its followers are addicted to anger :-/
Ban Californian's from The USA. Help Californians and the State of CA successfully secede from the United States of America by donating to: www.bancaliforniafromtheusa.com . MAGA by removing CA and their Political voting stance from the USA permanently. The NLCA ( nobody loves Californians anywhere )
Join today....
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#11 Friday Dec 7
American Shredder wrote:
<quoted text>Ban Californian's from The USA. Help Californians and the State of CA successfully secede from the United States of America by donating to: www.bancaliforniafromtheusa.com . MAGA by removing CA and their Political voting stance from the USA permanently. The NLCA ( nobody loves Californians anywhere )
Join today....
How old are you ... 5?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Friday Dec 7
This man is a no nonsense legal immigration AG. He won't play games in cleaning the streets of illegals, and keeping them out of the U S by enforcing Immigration law, and deporting all criminals. Looks like the Democrat's illegal voters are going down.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#14 Friday Dec 7
American Shredder wrote:
<quoted text>Ban Californian's from The USA. Help Californians and the State of CA successfully secede from the United States of America by donating to: www.bancaliforniafromtheusa.com . MAGA by removing CA and their Political voting stance from the USA permanently. The NLCA ( nobody loves Californians anywhere )
Join today....
What a dumbass. Remove Cali. and America would never recover. Why don't you just move to another country.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#15 Friday Dec 7
Annie Oakly wrote:
This man is a no nonsense legal immigration AG. He won't play games in cleaning the streets of illegals, and keeping them out of the U S by enforcing Immigration law, and deporting all criminals. Looks like the Democrat's illegal voters are going down.
You are so wrong. As usual.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#16 Friday Dec 7
Wait, and see. We have laws. You might not like them, and the Democrats are in no hurry to open the border legally, but there are still people in Government that want them enforced. The AG is in a position to do just that.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#17 Friday Dec 7
Annie Oakly wrote:
Wait, and see. We have laws. You might not like them, and the Democrats are in no hurry to open the border legally, but there are still people in Government that want them enforced. The AG is in a position to do just that.
Annie this stuff has been going on for decades, The REAL reason it does not stop is because they will not hold the people who hire them responsible, the rich (republican) owners. If there are not jobs they will not come. It is not rocket science. Did you not read about the illegal immigrant who came out this week to say Trumps company hired her knowing that she was illegal? There are many of those he hires Annie. He is a hypocrite.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#18 Saturday Dec 8
The petty U.S. Presidency and its followers are addicted to anger. As Cheeto Von Tweeto heads toward his 2020 reelection the economy slipping, Congress flipping and a Russia probe drip-drip-dripping ... The End of Cheeto!!
Go Trump

United States

#19 Saturday Dec 8
Barr wants to investigate the Uranium One deal. Hilldabeast must be sh!tting herself.
Go Trump

United States

#20 Saturday Dec 8
Spocko wrote:
The petty U.S. Presidency and its followers are addicted to anger. As Cheeto Von Tweeto heads toward his 2020 reelection the economy slipping, Congress flipping and a Russia probe drip-drip-dripping ... The End of Cheeto!!
The economy is still strong and will get stronger. Congress flipped a lot less for President Trump than it did for the Obama. The Russian probe is over. Your a$$ will still be sore in 2020.
Go Trump

United States

#21 Saturday Dec 8
Spocko wrote:
That's guy who came up with the War on Drugs and mass incarcerations.
Barr prosecuted drug dealers, gang bangers, street thugs and other violent Democrats.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#22 Saturday Dec 8
Where is the economy slipping? Have you been Christmas shopping? You can't find a parking stop. People in retail are working 45 hour weeks. Obviously people are sharing. Twice last week charities arranged to bring in poor children for shoes, and winter coats. A group of 100 once, and 39 another. There will be other groups between now, and Christmas Eve. As long as you don't watch CNN. or MSNBC you will see people sharing the American way of life with each other. No, that doesn't extend to criminals, like illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7-year-old dies after border journey; DHS says ... 5 min Genese 60
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min VetnorsGate 1,873,803
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 32 min Say What 263
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 49 min Seentheotherside 121,509
News Barack Obama receives RFK Human Rights award at... 1 hr Quirky 67
News Trump's Culture of Lies Comes Back to Haunt Him 1 hr Let Freedom Ring 12
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr andet1987 225,283
News Pelosi, foes clinch deal all but paving her way... 2 hr obviously 84