Millville Real Estate News
Real Estate news for Millville, UT continually updated from thousands of sources.
Sunday Nov 20 | via KSL-TV
Economists welcomed a U.S. Census Bureau release Tuesday that provided yet another sign that Utah is recovering from the recession. According to the estimates from the American Community Survey, 17.3 percent of Utahns moved last year compared with 14.7 percent of Americans overall. Comment?
Tuesday Nov 15 | via World News Report
Mountain America Credit Union is pleased to announce the ribbon cutting celebration of its new Logan branch located at 706 South Main Street, Logan, Utah. The Logan 706 South Branch is the second branch located in Logan and the Cache Valley. Comment?
Oct 23, 2016 | via National Post
As Interstate 15 slices through the Rocky Mountains near Salt Lake City, there sits a billboard posted by an enterprising real estate agent. It features caricatures of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with the tagline, "Moving to Canada? We'll sell your house!" A mention of either major party candidate in this majority-Mormon and deeply conservative state is likely to elicit a groan, or a shake of the head. 2 comments
Aug 23, 2016 | via KSL-TV
The number of high-priced homes sold along the Wasatch Front jumped by 32 percent last year, according to recently released data. In 2015, there were 169 homes sold above the million-dollar mark in the five-county area comprising the Wasatch Front - Salt Lake, Davis, Tooele, Utah and Weber - 41 more than sold the year before, according to the Salt Lake Board of Realtors. Comment?
Aug 13, 2016 | via KSL-TV
New building codes approved by state lawmakers this past session put Utah among only 10 states in the country where energy ratings may be offered for would-be homebuyers. The Home Energy Rating System, or HERS Index, gives a numerical score to homes for energy efficiency based on multiple construction factors such as exterior walls, ceilings, roofs, heating and cooling systems, and windows and doors. Comment?
3 min ago | via Seeking Alpha
Expedia has transitioned HomeAways model from a listing model to a fee model allowing travelers to book rentals directly through HomeAway . HomeAways margins on their Traveler Fee are enormous and the business will be a cash cow for years to come. Comment?
4 min ago | via The Daily News-Record
A federal judge has approved a settlement between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast member Teresa Giudice and her creditors. NJ.com reports Giudice will keep 55 percent of any potential winnings from the legal malpractice suit, with the remaining 45 percent going to any remaining creditors. Comment?
4 min ago | via Silicon Alley Insider
One thing is working in this economy that has been stuck for years in a slow-growth mire: the inflation of asset prices. And the Federal Reserve, which has been engineering this miracle so adroitly, just released its latest progress report. Comment?
8 min ago | via Lake Cowichan Gazette
Home buyers moving from Vancouver's overheated housing market have upped the number of million dollar home sales in Victoria. Re/Max Realty's 2016 Spotlight on Luxury report, which reports on trends in the luxury market, reported an unprecedented increase in the sale of homes priced at over $1 million, and the trend appears to be continuing. Comment?
27 min ago | via Athens Banner-Herald
A development proposal that would return part of an intown residential neighborhood to what it was a century ago has captured the imagination of Athens-Clarke County planning commissioners, but neighborhood residents are worried it could bring additional traffic and might force their property taxes upward. Laurie deVegter, an Atlanta-based real estate agent and developer who specializes in smaller houses, is under contract to purchase a lot of less than a half-acre at 1252 West Hancock Avenue near North Billups Street. Comment?
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC