Three-kilogram dog swallows four-cent...

Three-kilogram dog swallows four-centimetre fishing hook, survives

Thursday Oct 4 Read more: The Age

A Brisbane vet is urging pet owners to be vigilant around waterways after a little dog named Tilla swallowed a potentially lethal four-centimetre fishing hook. The Jack Russell cross Maltese terrier is expected to make a full recovery following surgery last Friday but it could have been a close call.

Start the conversation, or Read more at The Age.

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California professor: Barbara Bush an 'amazing ... (Apr '18) Apr '18 god its fat 1
News Allen Bushnell, Fish Rap: Fishing for monsters ... (Jan '10) Dec '17 Frogslayer 7
News French Broad River water levels are advantageou... (Aug '08) Oct '17 jdr3366 13
News $10K Offered For Info Leading To Arrest In Colu... (May '17) May '17 Palin s Turkey Th... 1
News Lake Logan Center to host fly fishing school (Feb '17) Feb '17 N2TROUT 1
News Realtree Launches New Fishing Lifestyle Brand (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mr Snyder 2
News Weird news has been going on for years in Inlan... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Knock off purse s... 2