Local obituary notices in Warwick, RI
Sunday Nov 22 | via Patch.com
Kenneth "Leroy" Phillips, Sr., 96, of Warwick, formerly of Cranston, passed away peacefully on Thursday, November 19, 2015 at West Shore Health Center, Warwick. He was the beloved husband of twenty-five years to Kathleen Phillips and the late Jeanne Phillips. Comment?
Tuesday Nov 17 | via WHJJ-AM Providence
Police are releasing the name of the man involved in a deadly car accident in Warwick. Steven Peligian of North Kingstown died Sunday night following a rollover crash on I-95. Comment?
Friday Nov 13 | via Warwickonline.com
She is survived by her son and his wife James M. VanGyzen and Mallory VanGyzen of Loudon New Hampshire, and her daughter and her husband Shannon R. VanGyzen and Ben Karnavas of Boston, Massachusetts; and granddaughter Tara L. VanGyzen. Comment?
Friday Nov 13 | via Chron
In this Feb. 21, 2003 file photo, a firefighter inspects the charred interior of the Station nightclub after a fatal fire at the club in West Warwick, R.I. A deadly nightclub fire at the Colectiv club in ... more The Station nightclub fire : One hundred people are killed when pyrotechnics during a performance by the band Great White ignite a fire in club's sound insulation. Blocked exits, improperly used fireworks and the speed at which the fire spread are blamed for the deaths, along with 230 more injuries. Comment?
Friday Nov 13 | via Patch.com
Eleanor M. Place, 86, of North Kingstown, passed away peacefully November 12, 2015, surrounded by her beloved children and family. Eleanor M. Place, 86, of North Kingstown, passed away peacefully November 12, 2015, surrounded by her beloved children and family. Comment?
Thursday Nov 12 | via WJXA-FM Nashville
The lead singer of hard rock band Great White wants to apologize to the victims of a fire at a 2003 concert in Rhode Island that killed 100 people, he said in a recent radio interview. The fire tore through The Station nightclub in West Warwick, Rhode Island, after sparks from the band's pyrotechnics show ignited the small wooden building's highly flammable foam sound insulation. Comment?
Thursday Nov 12 | via WLNE-TV Providence
The lead singer for the band playing the night 100 people died in a 2003 nightclub fire in Rhode Island says he's making a documentary that will give him a chance to apologize and tell his side of the story. Jack Russell of Great White told an Oregon radio station last week that the fire was a horrible accident, and said he feels survivors' guilt. Comment?
Oct 24, 2015 | via Patch.com
Frank Williams, 97, of Cranston, passed away peacefully October 20, 2015. He was the beloved husband for seventy years of the late Natalie Williams. Comment?
Oct 22, 2015 | via Patch.com
Thomas was born on May 6, 1927 in Brooklyn, NY, he was the son of the late Thomas F. and Virginia Eagan. Mr. Eagan received his Accounting Degree from St. Johns University. Comment?
More local obituaries
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC