Local obituary notices in Minnetonka, MN
Oct 16, 2015 | via Star Tribune
Investigators said Friday that the 7-year-old girl who died from carbon monoxide poisoning on a Lake Minnetonka boat earlier this week had been resting in the boat's cabin where there was a hole in the exhaust pipe. The Hennepin County Sheriff's Office said Friday that the hole was underneath the mattress area in the lower cabin area and was likely caused by animals chewing through the pipe. Comment?
Oct 14, 2015 | via Star Tribune
The sudden death of a 7-year-old girl on Lake Minnetonka earlier this week was the result of carbon monoxide poisoning, the Hennepin County medical examiner has confirmed. Sophia Baechler, a second-grader at Edina's Concord Elementary School, died Sunday after first responders were called to a dock on Wayzata Bay and found her unresponsive. Comment?
More local obituaries
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC