Local obituary notices in Amarillo, TX
Tuesday Feb 21 | via Amarillo.com
An Amarillo babysitter arrested last summer in connection with the death of Actavio Chairez, a 4-month-old child who was in her care at the time, has been indicted by a Potter County grand jury on the charge of injury to a child, a second degree felony. The case against her has been an ongoing investigation since the August 12 death of the infant, according to Amarillo Police Department spokesperson Sargent Brent Barbee. Comment?
Tuesday Feb 7 | via Wine Business Online
William David Collins, Jr., born April 6, 1927 in Amarillo, Texas, the eldest of seven children of William D. Collins and Florence Kelly Collins, passed away on February 1, 2017 at home in St. Helena, CA. He is survived by his wife Kathy, children Dave , Kitty, Hank , Kelly, Peter , Mike , Kathleen and grandchildren Davy, Katie , DeeDee, Erica, Sofia, Ryan, Christopher, Oran, Maja, Gabriel , Dominic, Mariah, Teresa, Isaac, Peter and great-grandchildren Connor, Clara, Rebecca. Comment?
Saturday Feb 4 | via The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas
Karen Annette Sepeda, 61, passed away early Thursday morning, Feb. 2, 2017, at St. Catherine's Hospital, Garden City. Comment?
Jan 23, 2017 | via Amarillo.com
Keath Garrison, the survivor of an electrical fire Saturday at the future downtown headquarters of Xcel Energy in Amarillo, remains in critical condition in ICU at University Medical Center's Timothy J. Harner Regional Burn Center in Lubbock. Garrison was severely burned and suffered smoke inhalation during an electrical fire Saturday that took the life of his coworker, Roper Copelin, 30. The pair were drilling on the second floor of a parking garage at the corner of Eighth Avenue and Buchanan Street when they reportedly made contact with electrical lines, according to other employees who were working there at the time. Comment?
Jan 22, 2017 | via Morning Journal
Salem, OH - On Saturday, January 14, 2017 after a brief illness in the Salem Regional Medical Center, Tammy Sue Jackson, age 50, while surrounded by her loving family went home to be with the Lord. She was born on December 2, 1966 on the Amarillo Air Force Base in Amarillo, TX a daughter of Jim Besides her parents Tammy is survived by her beloved 29 year old daughter, Heather R. Jackson of Salem; sister Cindy Mendez of TX; brother John A. Jackson of Sharon, PA; fiance, Russell David Kenny; one niece, three nephews and many online friends who loved her dearly. Comment?
Jan 20, 2017 | via Murfreesboro Post
Ms. McNeese was born in Amarillo, TX. She was a member of Rock Springs Baptist Church and the former Secretary at Tullahoma Utilities Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, 2017 with Brother Jim Toole and Brother Chris Brewer to officiate all at Woodfin Memorial Chapel in Murfreesboro. Comment?
Jan 19, 2017 | via Great Bend Tribune
Mary "Charlene" Hainer, 56, passed away Jan. 17, 2017, at BSA Health System in Amarillo, Texas. Comment?
Jan 18, 2017 | via Amarillo.com
Four children who died Jan. 2 following an apparent accidental gas poisoning at their Texas mobile home will be mourned in Amarillo. An official with Memorial Park Funeral Home & Cemetery says the funeral for the Balderas siblings will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Catholic Cathedral. Comment?
Jan 17, 2017 | via The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas
Mary Charlene Hainer, 56, died Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017, in Amarillo, Texas. Arrangements are pending and will be announced by Beckwith Mortuary, Larned. Comment?
Jan 14, 2017 | via Amarillo.com
Inspiration often struck during quiet moments of solitude, prompting Ann Crouch to pick up a pencil and sketch the Texas landscape that surrounded her. These moments were brought about as her husband, C.W., took her to the stretches of land where he owned mineral rights in the 1960s and 1970s. Comment?
Jan 12, 2017 | via Amarillo.com
The City of Amarillo environmental laboratory that played a pivotal role in the investigation of the Jan. 2 aluminum phosphide poisoning of Peter and Martha Balderas and their eight children, leaving four dead, is going through an expansion its administrators say has been in the works for 25 years. Investigators brought toxic chemical samples from the Balderas household to the city's lab first, quickly identifying the dangerous pesticide and boosting the speed of the investigation because officials could rapidly get answers locally without having to send samples to far-away labs. Comment?
More local obituaries
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC