Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Topeka, KS
- Rate: 3.875%
- Payment: $940
- APR: 3.915% | Points: 0 | Fees: $990
- NMLS# 223109
- About Us: From the lender: We are a true direct lender which means we service our own loans and manage your entire experience from beginning to end. We are not a call center which means you will work with one of our licensed loan officers with an average of 10+ years of experience. We offer all loan types including Conventional, FHA, VA and Jumbo.
- Rate: 4.000%
- Payment: $954
- First Internet Bank
- APR: 4.054% | Points: 0 | Fees: $1,348
- NMLS# 424182
- About Us: From the lender: First Internet Bank is a nation-wide lender dedicated to customer satisfaction. Convenient online tools save you the hassle of an appointment, and you can pre-qualify within minutes. You'll work directly with an experienced loan officer to find the best mortgage for you, and our expert team will guide you through the process to help ensure you close on time.
- Rate: 4.375%
- Payment: $998
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030...
- APR: 4.375% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($750)
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
Kansas Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.760%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||5.931%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||3.032%||3.175%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.121%||3.222%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.811%||3.891%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.690%||3.753%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.438%||2.925%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||2.702%||2.975%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.010%||3.062%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.336%||3.234%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.371%||3.238%|
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC