The Colony Mortgages
Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in The Colony, TX
- Rate: 4.125%
- Payment: $969
- APR: 4.125% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($244)
- NMLS# 2826
- About Us: From the lender: American Financial Resources is a nationwide mortgage lender with an outstanding reputation - a reputation built on honesty, trust, and a commitment to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. We have been in business for over 15 years, helped thousands of borrowers, and have funded over $2.7 billion in the past year alone.
- Rate: 3.875%
- Payment: $940
- APR: 3.915% | Points: 0 | Fees: $990
- NMLS# 223109
- About Us: From the lender: We are a true direct lender which means we service our own loans and manage your entire experience from beginning to end. We are not a call center which means you will work with one of our licensed loan officers with an average of 10+ years of experience. We offer all loan types including Conventional, FHA, VA and Jumbo.
- Rate: 3.750%
- Payment: $926
- PenFed Credit Union
- APR: 3.750% | Points: 0 | Fees: $0
- NMLS# HASH(0x10303890)
- About Us: From the lender: PenFed was established in 1935 and serves over 1 million members nationwide. We offer innovative mortgages at great rates that save our borrowers money each and every month. Check us out and then apply online. There are hundreds of ways you can join our community of savvy borrowers and savers.
- Rate: 4.375%
- Payment: $998
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030...
- APR: 4.375% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($500)
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
- Rate: 4.000%
- Payment: $954
- CapWest Mortgage
- APR: 4.041% | Points: 0 | Fees: $997
- NMLS# 613839
- About Us: From the lender: We are a 106 year old, family owned bank that is still in business today because our word is our bond. Call and ask about our Customer for Life Program. Expect a great experience when you speak with one of our loan advisors.
Texas Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.355%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||5.394%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||3.216%||3.346%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.306%||3.403%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.992%||4.069%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.872%||3.934%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.558%||3.011%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||2.954%||3.086%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.217%||3.175%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.517%||3.351%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.393%||3.284%|
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC