Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Somers, CT
- Rate: 3.375%
- Payment: $884
- AimLoan.com NMLS#2890
- APR: 3.435% | Points: 0 | Fees: $1,577
- NMLS# 2890
- License# 13256
- About Us: From the lender: AimLoan.com is committed to using technology to provide a lower cost, more convenient mortgage to our customers. We eliminate the mortgage broker and highly commissioned loan officer, the highest cost components of the mortgage process.
- Sponsored Listing
- Rate: 3.875%
- Payment: $940
- APR: 3.875% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($390)
- NMLS# 2826
- About Us: From the lender: American Financial Resources is a nationwide mortgage lender with an outstanding reputation - a reputation built on honesty, trust, and a commitment to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. We have been in business for over 15 years, helped thousands of borrowers, and have funded over $2.7 billion in the past year alone.
- Rate: 3.490%
- Payment: $896
- HomeQuest Mortgage, Inc.
- APR: 3.490% | Points: 0 | Fees: $0
- NMLS# 1957
- About Us: From the lender: HOMEQUEST MORTGAGE, INC. (NMLS#1957) was established in 2001. Since inception, HomeQuest Mortgage has funded more than $3.00 billion in mortgages to over 10,000 homeowners throughout New England. HomeQuest works for YOU to find the lowest rates in the marketplace. We work for YOU, not the Bank.
- Rate: 4.050%
- Payment: $960
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030
- APR: 4.050% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($250)
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
Connecticut Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.470%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||4.837%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||2.888%||3.021%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.108%||3.201%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.672%||3.744%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.629%||3.686%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.529%||3.184%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||2.815%||3.315%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.086%||3.354%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.353%||3.443%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.272%||3.395%|
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC