Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Millwood, WA
- Rate: 3.625%
- Payment: $912
- AimLoan.com NMLS#2890
- APR: 3.705% | Points: 0 | Fees: $2,077
- NMLS# 2890
- License# 520-CL-25944
- About Us: From the lender: AimLoan.com is committed to using technology to provide a lower cost, more convenient mortgage to our customers. We eliminate the mortgage broker and highly commissioned loan officer, the highest cost components of the mortgage process.
- Sponsored Listing
- Rate: 4.000%
- Payment: $954
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- APR: 4.000% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($415)
- NMLS# 407870
- About Us: From the lender: Kinecta is one of the largest credit union lenders in the nation and has helped thousands of members achieve their dream of home ownership. - Jumbo loans up to $3 million, conventional, FHA, and HomePath loans - Direct lender and local processing - Not-for-profit and member-owned. It's easy to join Kinecta. Contact us!
- Rate: 3.750%
- Payment: $926
- Your Equity Service
- APR: 3.753% | Points: 0 | Fees: $146
- NMLS# 98987
- About Us: From the lender: Low Prices for 10 years running. We have been a leader at offering the best deals on mortgages for over 10 years. That was our plan and it has worked remarkably well. The new buzz words are plain vanilla mortgages. We have 10 years experience at just that. Buying a home? We are your broker.
- Rate: 4.250%
- Payment: $983
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030...
- APR: 4.250% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($250)
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
- Rate: 4.125%
- Payment: $969
- CapWest Mortgage
- APR: 4.167% | Points: 0 | Fees: $997
- NMLS# 613839
- About Us: From the lender: We are a 106 year old, family owned bank that is still in business today because our word is our bond. Call and ask about our Customer for Life Program. Expect a great experience when you speak with one of our loan advisors.
Washington Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.448%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||5.499%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||3.166%||3.296%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.320%||3.420%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.971%||4.047%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.895%||3.953%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.642%||3.073%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.032%||3.119%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.256%||3.203%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.651%||3.423%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.386%||3.298%|
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC