Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Middletown, CT
- Rate: 3.875%
- Payment: $940
- HomeQuest Mortgage, Inc.
- APR: 3.875% | Points: 0 | Fees: $0
- NMLS# 1957
- About Us: From the lender: HOMEQUEST MORTGAGE, INC. (NMLS#1957) was established in 2001. Since inception, HomeQuest Mortgage has funded more than $3.00 billion in mortgages to over 10,000 homeowners throughout New England. HomeQuest works for YOU to find the lowest rates in the marketplace. We work for YOU, not the Bank.
- Rate: 4.375%
- Payment: $998
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030...
- APR: 4.375% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($500)
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
Connecticut Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.236%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||4.900%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||3.175%||3.306%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.269%||3.362%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.984%||4.058%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.876%||3.934%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.540%||2.939%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||2.891%||3.067%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.177%||3.157%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.530%||3.356%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.424%||3.296%|
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC