Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Johnston, SC
- Rate: 3.625%
- Payment: $912
- AimLoan.com NMLS#2890
- APR: 3.705% | Points: 0 | Fees: $2,077
- NMLS# 2890
- About Us: From the lender: AimLoan.com is committed to using technology to provide a lower cost, more convenient mortgage to our customers. We eliminate the mortgage broker and highly commissioned loan officer, the highest cost components of the mortgage process.
- Sponsored Listing
- Rate: 4.000%
- Payment: $954
- First Internet Bank
- APR: 4.043% | Points: 0 | Fees: $1,066
- NMLS# 424182
- About Us: From the lender: First IB is dedicated to serving as your trusted mortgage partner. You'll work directly with an experienced loan officer to find the best mortgage for you, and our expert team will guide you through the process to help ensure you close on time. Plus, convenient online tools save you the hassle of an appointment.
- Rate: 4.125%
- Payment: $969
- CapWest Mortgage
- APR: 4.167% | Points: 0 | Fees: $997
- NMLS# 613839
- About Us: From the lender: We are a 106 year old, family owned bank that is still in business today because our word is our bond. Call and ask about our Customer for Life Program. Expect a great experience when you speak with one of our loan advisors.
- Rate: 4.250%
- Payment: $983
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030...
- APR: 4.250% | Points: 0 | Fees: $0
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
South Carolina Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.194%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||5.446%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||3.110%||3.249%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.221%||3.325%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.939%||4.014%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.772%||3.831%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.632%||2.987%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||2.910%||3.127%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.153%||3.186%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.564%||3.392%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.364%||3.293%|
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC