Send a Message
to xtremest2222

Comments

49

Joined

Nov 14, 2011

xtremest2222 Profile

Recent Posts

I have hydros 10/500 with references which will post later

This guy is legit, very professional and helpful. thanks and I'll def be ordering again !  (Jan 8, 2012 | post #51)

is it safe to take expired morphine sulfate 200mg ER?

I know this is the vicodin thread but I kinda wanted some advice, I have a full bottle of morphine sulfate 200mg ER's sitting around, the expiration date is 05/04/2006. Are they safe to take or not ? do they become toxic or just lose there potency? Im nust not familiar with morphine. I might even sell them if someone wants them because I would rather have percocets or hydros  (Dec 15, 2011 | post #1)

still safe to use expired morphine sulfate 200mg ER??

I have a bottle of morphine sulfate 200mg ER's that are expired, date is 05/04/2006. are they still safe to take or not? will they be toxic or just lose potency?  (Dec 15, 2011 | post #1)

is it safe to take expired morphine sulfate 200mg ER?

I have a bunch of morphine sulfate 200mg ER's that are expired, date on bottle is 05/04/2006 are they still safe to use or not ?  (Dec 15, 2011 | post #1)

WOW!!! 30s as low as $6.50 & 15s as low as $4!!!!

Lol. Note to everyone, Don't Smoke Crack ! you'll end up like this guy haha  (Dec 5, 2011 | post #197)

WOW!!! 30s as low as $6.50 & 15s as low as $4!!!!

I agree with you, I just hope ppl arent stupid enough to fall for it.  (Dec 3, 2011 | post #172)

WOW!!! 30s as low as $6.50 & 15s as low as $4!!!!

said he's taking the risk of the buyer not payin the rest.  (Dec 2, 2011 | post #149)

WOW!!! 30s as low as $6.50 & 15s as low as $4!!!!

I emailed him for the hell of it just to see what he would say. He said the order has to be $100 minimum. but says he will send a picture of his ID and will only make you pay 60%, then when you get your package you can pay the other 40%.  (Dec 2, 2011 | post #148)

WOW!!! 30s as low as $6.50 & 15s as low as $4!!!!

jive turkey wrote: Also I provide my buyers security. I'm so confident that you will be satisfied and receive your product that I will provide buyers with a copy of my photo id in case you want to hunt me down. Although once you realize everything is straigt that won't be necessary Hahaha.. So would that be your "Real" ID or one of the Many Fake one you have layin around ? Hmmm.. I wonder Lol.  (Dec 2, 2011 | post #114)

WOW!!! 30s as low as $6.50 & 15s as low as $4!!!!

Lol out of reading all of that crap I cant see where there is even one positive feedback for someone claiming they got there order. I believe what mybackfknhurts says about the FL area. and this guy sounds EXACTLY like henrymccabe@yahoo. com who is in FL and was tryin to sell Hydros for extremely cheap(too good to be true) prices also. He has Multiple screen names on here tryin to scam everyone. DONT fall for it ! he wont even post pictures and he'll say he will meet f2f but its all shit. he had a laim excuse not to meet f2f with the two girls in his post. he's just a good bullshitter dont fall for the shit comin out of his mouth.  (Dec 1, 2011 | post #93)

10/325 Hydros for sale WILL SHIP TODAY

oh and if someone is sellin really cheap, dont fall for that crap either. like dusty411, downwardspiral3210 and aspecially henrymccabe. do your research on here ! if you need help look for skelly, just tryin to help ya out. I know the pain, losin money to some low life sucks!  (Dec 1, 2011 | post #21)