Send a Message
to terps19

Comments

171

Joined

Mar 25, 2008

terps19 Profile

Recent Posts

Baltimore Sun

Efforts finally earn a Monday without practice

I will forever hate the Steelers for that...  (Nov 4, 2008 | post #6)

Baltimore Sun

Who carries on?

RBs often pad their stats once or twice a game when they break off 20+ yards in a carry- it is the nature of the RB. You take out those few runs and you average 3-4 yards a carry. 20 carries 96 yards equals a 4.55 yard per carry- that is good in my book. When Rice ran out of the shotgun he had an 18.1 yard per carry avg... so take out the runs out of the shotgun and you have a "poor" game... but you cant just subtract those numbers...  (Nov 4, 2008 | post #28)

Baltimore Sun

Roethlisberger has MRI after reinjuring shoulder

Who is the bigger threat to the Ravens, Big Ben or Byron? Both could do some damage- Byron is a little more mobile (but not so much the last few years) and he can throw.  (Nov 4, 2008 | post #3)

Baltimore Sun

With Flacco and Rice, futures market already bringing return

60% of the passing plays he is blocking- the other 40% Mason is open...  (Nov 3, 2008 | post #99)

Baltimore Sun

Lighting flames for hot stove season

And he is at it again-- insulting any and all true Orioles fans... we get it alrady- you dont like the Orioles b/c of the last 11 years downfalls... yeah I am not proud of the shortcomings either but I am still a fan... just join another team's fanbase if you are that upset.  (Nov 3, 2008 | post #29)

Baltimore Sun

Report card

What a troll- ghost or firedud voted 2351 times!!! What a life he must have. If he voted once every two seconds it would take him 80 minutes to vote... what a loooooooser  (Nov 3, 2008 | post #19)

Baltimore Sun

Running out of time, QBs

yup garbage in, garbage out But I agree that bashing steele fattie inc is getting a little old. Casey did a good job filling in and if he can learn and grasp the offense (which shouldnt be hard considering he studied under Cam) he will make a very decent backup. The defense will be the face of the team like usual. Ravens/QB just need to make sure they dont turn the ball over 8 times a game. Lets not repeat what happened opening night last year. If Rice keeps pounding the ball, and Flacco doesnt make mistakes and get Boller feet- the offense will be better than last year. Plus the line looked as though they were finally blocking together. Hopefully we wont see Flacco in the roach position.  (Aug 29, 2008 | post #31)

Baltimore Sun

Offensive line looking just fine

Czech will be picked up by the Browns or someone within the division and will make us regret the decision.  (Aug 29, 2008 | post #4)

Baltimore Sun

Flacco passing them by?

You start who is healthy. At this point I would go with Flacco just because he is healthy with Casey as the backup. Dont even think Smith or Boller until they are both healthy and ready to lead this team to 5+ wins. I am taking the "over."  (Aug 29, 2008 | post #142)

Baltimore Sun

Offense needs the work

Isnt this supposed to be monitored by the editor? This has nothing to do about anything and is demeaning to both Anderson and Flacco. I am all for a good joke but that sucked.  (Aug 28, 2008 | post #21)

Baltimore Sun

Roberts fills in for Cintron, helps lift O's to gutsy win

I hope so. +1 for living in AZ (still on the negative side tho).  (Aug 28, 2008 | post #21)

Baltimore Sun

Roberts fills in for Cintron, helps lift O's to gutsy win

Liz threw the ball down for the most part which is a huge factor in his success. When the ball is left up he gets killed. 6 pitches in the first- I almost checked to make sure it was Liz in the top of the 2nd. Looked like a different pitcher. Walks are still up but Chicago is a patient team when the want to be.  (Aug 28, 2008 | post #20)

Baltimore Sun

Defensive tackle Edwards to miss 2008

I would gladly take Shawn Hill. He played decently last year in those last 4 games or so and it would be good to see him back in MD. What would it take to get Hill?  (Aug 27, 2008 | post #11)

Baltimore Sun

Off-speed pitches help Britton get up to speed

Elvin Palanco (1B) is still crushing the ball, hitting .311 with 10 homeruns over 62 games with Bluefield. Ryan Adams (2B) of Delmarva is also hitting .311 with 11 homeruns but he needs to cut down on his strikeouts (106 thru 114 games). Sean Gleason also of Delmarva is 12-1 with a 2.61 ERA over 145 innings; allowing 114 hits and 105 Ks and only 45 BBs.  (Aug 27, 2008 | post #1)

Baltimore Sun

Cabrera's struggles remain a mystery

I thought Sarfate said he was a better starter than reliever???? Glad he found his role.  (Aug 26, 2008 | post #5)