Send a Message
to JazzyToo

Comments

138

Joined

Mar 28, 2008

JazzyToo's Favorites

JazzyToo Profile

Forums Owned

Recent Posts

Shasta Lake, CA

Would you support the recall of city council member Delor...

recalldoloreslucer o.bloggspot.com  (Oct 4, 2011 | post #3)

Shasta Lake, CA

Would you support the recall of city council member Delor...

https://www.facebo ok.com/pages/Recal l-Dolores-Lucero/2 98838726799318  (Oct 4, 2011 | post #2)

Shasta Lake, CA

Lucero at center of Shasta furor

http://recalldolor eslucero.blogspot. com/ Please visit this blog and take part in our current poll question... The City of Shasta Lake is a beautiful, amazing place to live and work! If you care about our community, stand up and let your voices be heard!!!  (Sep 8, 2011 | post #1)

Shasta Lake, CA

March 13, 2011

In the distance and to the left is the Damn.  (Mar 19, 2011 | post #1)

Shasta Lake, CA

Tell me about Shasta Lake?

Shasta Lake is a small town, with a lot of heart! You can check out the City's website as well as other's in the area. We have an aging population. We also have a large % of people on some type of aid. Having said that, my family moved here in 2003 because it was affordable. It is truly a beautiful and exotic locale. The wild life is incredible the fishing is world renown. Recreation is 5 minutes away. We are working at rebuilding our reputation after years of 'meth problems'. I love it here. I think the people are amazing. It is worth the investment!  (Mar 11, 2011 | post #2)

Shasta Lake, CA

Editorial: Councilwoman's 'conflict' crusade ignores the ...

What I find ironic is that Ms. Lucero violated FPPC rules when she ran her past campaign. Now she is filing a complaint with the very agency she herself had erred in reporting... Hmmmm  (Feb 17, 2011 | post #1)

Weird

one word only

Cuffs  (Dec 10, 2010 | post #47776)

Weird

one word only

YUM  (Dec 2, 2010 | post #47697)

Weird

one word only

Testify  (Dec 1, 2010 | post #47677)

Shasta Lake, CA

Shasta Lake City Councilwoman Threatens Legal Action Agai...

http://www.recalld oloreslucero.blogs pot.com  (Nov 23, 2010 | post #1)

Weird

one word only

Tron  (Nov 23, 2010 | post #47568)

Shasta Lake, CA

Would you support the recall of city council member Delor...

Dolores Lucero is fast becoming a major problem for the city of Shasta Lake... Not only are the citizen's mumbling, and grumbling about a recall, but the City Council members are speaking about that as well! What is so sad and tragic about this topic is that this small town has struggled with it's own identity crisis, breaking free from the coils of methamphetamine abuse, as well as a large percentage of it's populace living on welfare... It seems to be a simple percentage of 80% are sitting in the cart and the other 20% are pulling the cart. This can be seen with almost mirror accuracy in our elections. Won't you help pull? Please vote to RECALL DOLORES LUCERO. http://www.recalld oloreslucero.blogs pot.com  (Nov 23, 2010 | post #1)

Weird

one word only

WooHoo  (Oct 22, 2010 | post #47153)

Weird

one word only

powerful  (Oct 21, 2010 | post #47138)

Q & A with JazzyToo

Headline:

Shasta Lake Speaks

Hometown:

Half Moon Bay

Neighborhood:

'the little hill'

Local Favorites:

Old Mill Eatery. Shasta Coffee Company, Big Dipper

I Belong To:

Shasta Lake Fire Protection District Board Member, California Women Lead, LWV, SCCAR

When I'm Not on Topix:

I'm a full time stay-at-home mother, college student, wife, and small business owner

Read My Forum Posts Because:

I love this town.

I'm Listening To:

KLXR

Read This Book:

anything by Deepak Chopra

Favorite Things:

kids, animals, ice cream, jewelry, food

On My Mind:

Thank you Veterans!!!

Blog / Website / Homepage:

http://thegalleryatshastalake.weebly.com

I Believe In:

That we live in the best country in the world, hands down. I am a patriot. I believe in heros, everyday heros who live and work here, our neighbors, friends, and family!