Send a Message
to geminimoon66




Feb 11, 2014

geminimoon66 Profile

Forums Owned

Recent Posts


Same-sex couples sue Ohio to recognize marriage on kids' ...

A birth certificate should list the birth mother and father/sperm donor only. If they are already "married " then the non birth parent can always file for custodial rights. No need for law suits and changing laws for these folks. What difference is a piece of paper going to make, isn't just being part of that childs life enough anymore???  (Feb 11, 2014 | post #1)


Utility bills more costly in wake of polar vortex

Polar Vortex: A term created by the failed government as a way to increase utitlity costs on Americans. Just another way to stick to working-class Americans...  (Feb 11, 2014 | post #17)

Urbana, OH

Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Anyone who isn't a failed republican or a failed democrat. Charlie Earl sounds like the smartest choice...  (Feb 11, 2014 | post #25215)