Send a Message
to Cullencyrus




Oct 29, 2012

Cullencyrus Profile

Forums Owned

Recent Posts

Real Estate

What is the difference between a real estate broker and r...

The person you normally deal with is a real estate agent . The agent is licensed by the state, but must work for a broker. Brokers are generally required to have more education and experience than real estate agents. All listings are placed in the broker's name, not the agent's. --- at Tropicana Realty Homes  (Nov 28, 2012 | post #5)

Top Stories

Water delivery services in Texas

I am looking for reliable water delivery services for my office located in Killeen Tx. Preferably spring bottle water. Can anyone suggest a reputed name. I have heard Samantha Springs is good. any idea?  (Oct 29, 2012 | post #1)