Send a Message
to chase357_501




Apr 18, 2013

chase357_501 Profile

Forums Owned

Recent Posts


Hey saint28, if they really were stolen from you then you can file a police report and you doctor can replace them and you can fill em at the pharmacy. Also my other screen name is murfreesboroguy so if you need any of that you can hit me up  (Aug 7, 2013 | post #78)

trade 8mg subs for electronics in nashville

I don't have subs anymotr, but I do get tar on the regular, if y'all need that.  (Aug 7, 2013 | post #14)