37°F | 33°F
Although you've probably already mentally started the Christmas holidays, the coming four weeks will be a fantastic time to push ahead with your career and long-term plans. So start thinking carefully about what you want to achieve in 2014 and, if possible, work out a schedule. You should also begin to write down your New Year resolutions and promise yourself that you'll stick to them. This is also a good time to woo the public, as your efforts will be seen in a positive light. A flirtation with someone older or in a position of authority is not out of the question now, as Venus turns retrograde. it may seem as if you are taking two steps forward and one step back, but by the time Venus turns direct on January 30th, you should be sitting comfortably!
- Photos: Betsy Sharkey's best films of 2013
- [Movies] Baron Von Strucker to Be Second Avenge...
- [Movies] Helena Bonham Carter In Talks For Suff...
- [Movies] New Photos Released For Robocop
- Shia LaBeouf may face legal action after admitt...
- Two Tivos To Paradise 12.20.13: WWE, The Walkin...
- Switched at birth
- From An Oscar Winner, A 'Past' Still Hauntingly...
- Ain't Got No Body
Comments made yesterday: 63,654 • Total comments across all topics: 229,333,071
Copyright ©2013 Topix LLC