I will answer your questions as simple as I can.<quoted text>
I am American, born and raised but MY religion is not YOUR religion. Does that make me less of an American? Do you think all people of the Jewish, Muslim, Hindu faiths should be kicked out of America because they don't share your belief system? Do you think people who don't believe in religion should be kicked out of America? Your saviour, Jesus (assuming you are Christian), was Jewish. Would you kick Jesus out of America?
I will keep saying Merry Christmas, even though I don't associate with the Christian faith, it's how I was raised and it's a proper greeting this time of year. However, if I know that the person I am conversing with is Hindi, Jewish or Muslim, I will give them the greeting of Happy Diwali, Hanukkah, or Ramadan. Freedom of personal rights is what America was founded on. Freedom of religion being one of those rights.
1. Yes you are less of American.
2. YES anyone(you) who is not Christain should be kicked(OR JUST LEAVE) out of the USA. PERIOD!!
3. YES If you do not believe, LEAVE!!
4. No Jesus is dead. RIP
5. I live in the USA so I will and always say "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
6. If this offends YOU then I did my job!!