Trayvon Martin Debate - Modesto, CA

Discuss the national Trayvon Martin debate in Modesto, CA.

What's your reaction to the Trayvon Martin Case?

Modesto undecided
We need more info
 
3
It's racial inj...
 
3
It's a tragic a...
 
0
John

Stockton, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2012
not all the information has been released to the public. we need to wait until all the investigations are complete

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Agreed.
bored

Tuolumne, CA

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Agreed
latasha foster

Modesto, CA

#4 Mar 30, 2012
all the voice recordings say it all
MrZimmerman

Trenton, MI

#5 Mar 31, 2012
How are all the monsters VS aliens doing in modesta?

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/red... ;
TruthHurts

Stockton, CA

#6 Apr 1, 2012
All info that's been leaked are pointing more that he is a Killer!
TruthHurts

Stockton, CA

#7 Apr 1, 2012
What is this world coming too! People takes the side of a killer. Who murdered an unarmed teen. Who stalked the teen. Who was told not to follow the teen. Who is 100lbs heavier with a 9mm hand gun. The teen was not doing anything wrong to began with! His father lives in that community!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2012
TruthHurts wrote:
What is this world coming too! People takes the side of a killer. Who murdered an unarmed teen. Who stalked the teen. Who was told not to follow the teen. Who is 100lbs heavier with a 9mm hand gun. The teen was not doing anything wrong to began with! His father lives in that community!
Come on dude!
Innocent until proven guilty!
At least that is what the black gang banger says when he is caught for killing an unarmed stranger right?
Same difference.
SO GET OVER IT AND WAIT!
Anonymous

Stockton, CA

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Bill_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on dude!
Innocent until proven guilty!
At least that is what the black gang banger says when he is caught for killing an unarmed stranger right?
Same difference.
SO GET OVER IT AND WAIT!
"it figures" another racist!
Anonymous

Stockton, CA

#10 Apr 1, 2012
if the situation was reversed Trayvon would have been sentenced by now!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Californiablk wrote:
<quoted text>
"it figures" another racist!
Get over it already. The "law" states "innocent until proven guilty". Does it or does it not?
Simple question for you. Let's see who is racists?
Cause I sure am not.
gary

Modesto, CA

#12 Apr 16, 2012
The guy was black.He was shot.Why is everyone sad about it! It is expected that black people will be shot.If they fear being shot then go back to Africa where they belong.I dont want to see a bunch of monkeys walking around wearing baggy clothes and listening to drumbeat music.They all are into voo doo this is why god punished them making them black.It is a curse,
tammy

Modesto, CA

#13 Apr 16, 2012
gary wrote:
The guy was black.He was shot.Why is everyone sad about it! It is expected that black people will be shot.If they fear being shot then go back to Africa where they belong.I dont want to see a bunch of monkeys walking around wearing baggy clothes and listening to drumbeat music.They all are into voo doo this is why god punished them making them black.It is a curse,
you are evil!!!!!!!!!!
but yes your day will come!!!
you are the sickest of all!!!
what makes you better than anyone!! if anything you are the scum!!with such evil thoughts shows how unhappy you truly are!!!
Sharlene

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Thought it was terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Aug 24 rusure 16
NO DRUGS in PARKS Aug 21 NO POT IN OUR BANKS 1
Oakdale's finest. (Dec '09) Aug 19 sissy 4
News Will men's salon be bust due to its titillating... (Jun '06) Aug 15 Riverbank resident 4
public officials violating federal laws Aug 12 KeS 10
Does anyone know where is the Cinco De Mayo fes... (May '12) Aug 12 KeS 2
News Authorities arrest several locals in big meth t... (Feb '11) Aug 12 KeS 7
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]