Trayvon Martin Debate - Hopewell, VA

Discuss the national Trayvon Martin debate in Hopewell, VA.

What's your reaction to the Trayvon Martin Case?

Hopewell thinks we need more info
We need more info
 
6
It's a tragic a...
 
1
It's racial inj...
 
1
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
krys

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 26, 2012
shooter admitted to shooting trayvon and he is not being arrest even after the police adv him not to get involved
Same Ol Same Ol

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Not enough is known to the public regarding this incident. I have read news stories that said Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him, this from an idependant witness. More information is needed before a determination can be made. No indication that race played any part in this incident.

10 people were killed and 40 injured over the weekend in Chicago, not a peep from the Media about this incident, I guess that is Racial Injustice also. Even though we have no Idea what race the victims or the suspects are.

It is a shame that certain people believe everything is Racial Injustice.

Since: Dec 11

Hopewell, VA

#4 Mar 27, 2012
look, in florida, if your life is in danger, you have the right to shoot somebody, this was not race motivated,travon was the bad guy here, at first i thought zimmerman was the bad guy, but i heard later on, that in fact travon was the bad one, i bet he had stolen those skittles from the store, you say im crazy, but i know how young blacks work, now anyways , the media is nothing but jewish shills, zionist jews, who absolutely, with heart and soul, hate whites, and they are always looking for something to cause hatred towards whites, now look, zimmerman is hispanic, and they somehow are trying to make him out to be white, and all the blacks race to the street, crying out that racial injustice has happened, but yet if only they knew, i wonder if only they knew how much crime they actually commit, all the thousands of black on white cases gone unheard, all the black on black and the black on hispanic crimes, but no if you brought that up they would say well you did more to us in the slave days, or your racist and you would be beat up right there on the spot by a lot of them, so you see i dont have to say alot, because i wish i could stress this to you in person, but i get my point across, the jews are in control, we lose.

Since: Dec 11

Hopewell, VA

#5 Mar 27, 2012
oh and also, it makes me sic how the main stream media is making him out to look like he was 9 years old, constantly showing us those old pics of him when he was like what 7 8 9, he probably didn't ever go to school to gt some new ones, oh wait that right he was suspended from school on a marijuana charge, now no wonder he was a nice inocent smiling little 9 year old, even smiles at old white people, and there like oh he is such a nice black boy, SIKE he was 17 years old, nearly 6ft3 or exactly that, and oh he had tattooss, im not trying to make tattoos out to be bad but he was definately not the inocent boy they portray on the news, i hate the msm and government, oh and they also found weed on him when he was dead
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#6 Mar 28, 2012
I have seen, in 30 years of working the prison system and juvenile facilities, a bunch of Treyvon Martins, wearing the grey hooded sweatshirts, so when they do the incorrigible, they simply put the hood over their sweatshirt, and "go to town".
The media paint this picture as being true when, in fact, it is a falsehood. Here I am, in Virginia, with a concealed permit, yet, I never shot the "Treyvon Martin" that has been urinating on my house and garage for the past two years, obviously not being able, either to see, or to read, the NO TRESPASSING signs posted up and about. There they go, all the Treyvon Martins, walking the streets, with impunity.
What if "Treyvon Martin" was white and Zimmerman was black, would the story have been different? Would the despicable likes of "The Holy Incarnate Reverend Al Sharp-ton or the likes of the "Blessed Jessie Jackson and the Black Panthers be putting a bounty on Zimmerman's head then??
What if the KKK or the Shin heads or the Hells Angels, to mention a few had put a bounty on the likes of Zimmerman if he were Black??
Would the likes of our "Revered" President have said that this "Looks like my son." then? I seriously doubt it.
There is a reason I am the President of the Sinners Syndicate of the USA. That is to point out the reality of the sin and the culprit behind it. Let us have a good look of the Tattoos on Treyvon Martin. Bet you they have something to say.
He is not unlike other "Treyvon Martin's I had to tighten up in the past. Come up from the dark and then "SUCKER PUNCH" Zimmerman! Even in Virginia, and I do not really know the fine points of the law of the land, but, if the likes of "Treyvon Martin" The Holy President of the USA's sonshine would break my nose with a sucker punch, two, right in the chest. What gave him the right to punch this man, even if he was following him, Why did he not call a cop?!!! He had a phone. Because he probably did not want to toss out the "blunt" he had in his pocket. The President, The "Holy" Al Sharpton or the likes of J.J. did not mention that. Does the President condone his "Son" walking around in the dark with gang featured regalia on, with weed in his pocket??? Is this the type of president we need in this country???
Did you hear what the "Father of Treyvon Martin had to say to the Russians??
In closing, Mr. President, Al Sharpton, J. Jackson and all you bigots out there in bigot-land, go to Greensville Correctional Center, Sussex 1 or 2 or any of the other correctional centers and adopt you a "Treyvon Martin" or two for yourself.
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Same Ol Same Ol wrote:
Not enough is known to the public regarding this incident. I have read news stories that said Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him, this from an idependant witness. More information is needed before a determination can be made. No indication that race played any part in this incident.
10 people were killed and 40 injured over the weekend in Chicago, not a peep from the Media about this incident, I guess that is Racial Injustice also. Even though we have no Idea what race the victims or the suspects are.
It is a shame that certain people believe everything is Racial Injustice.


Injustice only seems to work one way
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#8 Mar 28, 2012
The "Black leaders" in this country are a bunch of racist bigotted jokes. Look at these fools in congress and the NAACP AND the white house. Clowns, nothing but clowns. They need to go out in the cities and fix the problems with the poor black kids in gangs, or just running the streets. You know the ones, with the welfare momma and no clue who their daddy is. But all they can do is blame the white man. BS!
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#9 Mar 29, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The "Black leaders" in this country are a bunch of racist bigotted jokes. Look at these fools in congress and the NAACP AND the white house. Clowns, nothing but clowns. They need to go out in the cities and fix the problems with the poor black kids in gangs, or just running the streets. You know the ones, with the welfare momma and no clue who their daddy is. But all they can do is blame the white man. BS!
No truer words have ever been spoken. In this ghetto they call Petersburg, most of the decent folks sleep with guns under the pillow, and with one eye open, or have a big bitin' dog. It seems to me that when these under educated youth become of age, and momma throws them out to be on their own, then the next step is to live with their father in Sussex 1 prison.
Herein the problem lies. The youth, without anything except the clothes on his back and an empty head, sees fit to relieve the man or lady who has something, color not withstanding. Sometimes out of pure need, hunger, but usually out of want for dope or gang life hit. So, here is Punky, in the front of the judge, then after some months in the regional jail, they make room for him in the D.O.C. where upon he becomes the wife (Bitch) or Punk, if you prefer of "Big Daddy" who will whore him out to the others for commissary, because he has none, and then the first thing that happens is they break out his teeth so he doesn't bite.
Now, if the "City Leaders" and the "School system" terms which I use loosely. What is learned in either??? Nothing!
As I have had the "fortune" to see the caliber of the youth in these "schools" in this burg, with the highest teen pregnancy rate in the state. Sure it is hard to teach a piece of wood to learn but there has to be a modicum of discipline in the school first.
For me, there is a youth living down the street from me, that I just wait for him to become of age to go to jail, ceaselessly grieving me into a dull disinterest, until, the point where, if that time comes, he decides to enter my premises, where upon my shotgun will reinforce my stand to remain in my house without a punk coming in to either kill me or the wife or wreak havoc. This youth, as with many others, have a "yellow sheet" as long as your arm, but, at 18, they are "adults"!!!!
Instead of just gleaning the citizenry, the "City Fathers" in "Government" here could create something with the money gleaned for the youth to do , you know, like "work". Sweep streets, clean the alleys, do something positive.
Look at "Treyvon" there, the Presidents son, whose parents had his name "copyrighted", was he so innocent, bag of weed in his pocket, busted before, a "role model" for the community "at large".
Now, if we get real, and the offending youth wash and wax the police cars, the city vehicles, the city offices, with a mock uniform of sorts to show others what might become of their "Misbehavior's", this might be a good start, instead of the city council patting each other on the back and giving themselves raises. Got to make a change here for the better.

Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#10 Mar 29, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The "Black leaders" in this country are a bunch of racist bigotted jokes. Look at these fools in congress and the NAACP AND the white house. Clowns, nothing but clowns. They need to go out in the cities and fix the problems with the poor black kids in gangs, or just running the streets. You know the ones, with the welfare momma and no clue who their daddy is. But all they can do is blame the white man. BS!


I also, spent my time in the military and in southeast Asia, in a free fire zone, in a jungle, for 18 months. You see, dear reader, the problem with Treyvon Martin is, aside from being dead, he went to a gun fight with some weed, instead of a weapon. So he had to sucker punch the follower, because, in all probability, he could not fight, Beating that mans head on the concrete. I would have shot him too, so would have anyone else, the man screaming beforehand. Common sense dictates it. This man was doing nothing wrong in walking where he was. What gave this Treyvon Martin the right to assault a man walking in the street, So if the man was following him, he could have just "run off". Duh, no brainer. Instead, when the mans back is turned, he assaults him. Could not just confront him and ask him "Why are you following me???"
The man would have had no reason but to say there have been alot of trouble in MY NEIGHBORHOOD, and I am out here, with this gun, which I am permitted to carry, to make MY NEIGHBORHOOD a safer place. No body paid this man to guard the neighborhood, but the cops at the Dunkin' Donuts, were unavailable. So Mr. Martin takes it upon himself to assault this man. Any citizen with the right to carry a weapon would have too, man comes up with a broken nose and busted head and bleeding, Mr. Martin, weed in his pocket, and probably the blood screen at autopsy would have been quite interesting, since they fail to mention it, I assume it was not, in the least bit, clean. Clear vision here now, would decide in the man with the gun there, Mr. Zimmerman's favor.
Now the likes of this "Reigning President" here, and his crony's, Sharpton, Jackson, and "the boys" need to get all the facts before they shoot off their "Big Mouths"'
I have worked with and supervised "Lazy People" a plenty, and 99 percent of them were "Black, undereducated, overindulgent, indignant" pieces of protoplasm, So,Mr. President, I hope they toss you out of office for your "son" remark, because where was your neutrality??? As for Sharp-ton, Jackson and the others, undereducated loudmouth "Wish They Were's" Just keep on preaching hate like your friends, the Panthers, to your GOD, the devil. Get your facts straight and "Let the man without sin, cast the first stone"!!!!!
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Same Ol Same Ol wrote:
Not enough is known to the public regarding this incident. I have read news stories that said Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him, this from an idependant witness. More information is needed before a determination can be made. No indication that race played any part in this incident.
10 people were killed and 40 injured over the weekend in Chicago, not a peep from the Media about this incident, I guess that is Racial Injustice also. Even though we have no Idea what race the victims or the suspects are.
It is a shame that certain people believe everything is Racial Injustice.


You have to understand,Sir, that "The Presidents SON' was shot by a badman and the nation is in MOURNING. I would not doubt that Mr. Martin's fathers, had weed in their pockets also. We really need to get rid of "This President" The Russians think he is a Joke. I think the Russians and the Chinese would have had a big surprize for the likes of Mr. Martin also. Let me ask, Was Mr. Martin's homework from school done before being out at three in the AM?????? Did he even go to school??? Could he read??? Could he write??? And, for GODS SAKE, stop showing that picture of some 12 year old on the screen and painting him as MR.Martin, who was a 6'3" Hood-lum!!!
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#12 Mar 29, 2012
krys wrote:
shooter admitted to shooting trayvon and he is not being arrest even after the police adv him not to get involved
Duh, he did shoot him, he hung around and told the cops, Why did he not perform CPR, was the question. I wouldn't after shooting someone, why??? I shot him because he sucker punched me, broke my nose, and was smashing my head into the pavement, all 6'3" of him. A "No Brainer"
A FARCE

Hopewell, VA

#13 Mar 29, 2012
And, for GODS SAKE, stop showing that picture of some 12 year old on the screen and painting him as MR.Martin, who was a 6'3" Hood-lum!!!
stop stealing my shit, and writing the same damn thing,cuz i said im tired of them making him out to still look like that, aint nobody reading your same damn long ass paragraphs, like your presenting something new each time ehh..
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#14 Mar 29, 2012
It's funny how the Black Caucus can convict this fellow Zimmerman, saying he "executed" this little innocent child. Good gawd, what racist, hateful BS. Who the hell elected these fools to congress? We not only need photo IDs, but an IQ test to weed out the retards who vote just to get on welfare.
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#15 Mar 29, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
It's funny how the Black Caucus can convict this fellow Zimmerman, saying he "executed" this little innocent child. Good gawd, what racist, hateful BS. Who the hell elected these fools to congress? We not only need photo IDs, but an IQ test to weed out the retards who vote just to get on welfare.
You have to be an idiot to be a politician, except the monry they rip you out of
Treyvon Observer

Hopewell, VA

#16 Apr 1, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
We need to know more of the details before making statements
Did you have "details" on the Atkins murder? you sure had alot to say about that....aaaah
Same Ol Same Ol

Kansas City, MO

#17 Apr 1, 2012
The Sinners Syndicate wrote:
<quoted text>
Injustice only seems to work one way
Just as Racism only seems to work one way. Racism is defined as follows by Webster’s Dictionary: Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

As you see nowhere in this definition does it say Racism can only occur from White to Black. But apparently some believe that to be the case. Racism knows no Color, Race, Religious Belief, or Sex. Racism is Racism.

The percentage of Black on Black crime far exceeds that of White on Black. As a matter of fact Black on White crime exceeds the percentage of White on Black. Just look at crime statistics, it is a fact.

What about the Black Panthers putting a bounty on a U.S. citizen. Where is the outrage? Where is the FBI? Is that not Racism? Where is the Media? Zimmerman by his own admission shot Martin, but does that give the right for the Black Panthers to put a 1 Million dollar reward on Zimmerman. They have printed wanted posters of Zimmerman with the words "Wanted Dead or Alive". Again where is the outrage?

Is it Racism when a group of Black youths Burn a White youth and tell him you are getting what you deserve "Cracker"? In all the released phone tapes do you hear any racial epithets or slurs. I have not heard any. I have not heard anything that would make this tragedy racially motivated in the least.

The Media tried in all their glory to make Zimmerman a "White Male", when Zimmerman identifies himself as an "Hispanic Male". This tragedy has been exploited by the Race baiting Media along with the Biggest Race Baiters Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Face it without Racism as the "Culprit" The Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world would be out of a job.

Since the Media's man is President, they now have to bring out the tried and tested Racism card to make them look relevant and legitimate.
Slurpee Summit

Richmond, VA

#19 Apr 1, 2012
Zimmerman was the perceived threat. Trayvon had the right to defend himself, if only he were old enough to have had a gun. Sad Situation.
Slurpee Summit

Richmond, VA

#20 Apr 1, 2012
Same Ol Same Ol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as Racism only seems to work one way. Racism is defined as follows by Webster’s Dictionary: Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination
As you see nowhere in this definition does it say Racism can only occur from White to Black. But apparently some believe that to be the case. Racism knows no Color, Race, Religious Belief, or Sex. Racism is Racism.
The percentage of Black on Black crime far exceeds that of White on Black. As a matter of fact Black on White crime exceeds the percentage of White on Black. Just look at crime statistics, it is a fact.
What about the Black Panthers putting a bounty on a U.S. citizen. Where is the outrage? Where is the FBI? Is that not Racism? Where is the Media? Zimmerman by his own admission shot Martin, but does that give the right for the Black Panthers to put a 1 Million dollar reward on Zimmerman. They have printed wanted posters of Zimmerman with the words "Wanted Dead or Alive". Again where is the outrage?
Is it Racism when a group of Black youths Burn a White youth and tell him you are getting what you deserve "Cracker"? In all the released phone tapes do you hear any racial epithets or slurs. I have not heard any. I have not heard anything that would make this tragedy racially motivated in the least.
The Media tried in all their glory to make Zimmerman a "White Male", when Zimmerman identifies himself as an "Hispanic Male". This tragedy has been exploited by the Race baiting Media along with the Biggest Race Baiters Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
Face it without Racism as the "Culprit" The Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world would be out of a job.
Since the Media's man is President, they now have to bring out the tried and tested Racism card to make them look relevant and legitimate.
You are correct about one thing, without racism those people wouldn't exist. For 4-5 years, after the civil rebellion, everything was equal. Then someone decided to create laws to support racism. It is inevitable that whites will feel some need to institute racial discrimination around the world, why is that magic question.

I believe that they fear consumption. You can breed any other races together and some hint of both remain. Mate with a white and it's presence disappears. One day the history books will reflect a race that once was a blight on humanity just because it failed to establish racial superiority
vn redpatch

Petersburg, VA

#21 Apr 2, 2012
vn vet is right on target. this punk would go either in a box where he belongs or the prison system, where he would blubber like a baby and ask the nurse for a and d ointment and hemorrhoidal suppositories hahahaha cheers to the vn vet one to another.
tiredofthiscrap

United States

#24 Apr 2, 2012
This is truly sad, and I'm not saying this because someone died. It is sad when a person cannot defend themselves. You have idiots wearing hoods in congress! What a joke! If a white congressman wore a hood, the media would say they are in the Klan! What is with this double standard crap? We have become to much of a politically correct society. Why is it ok for The New Black Kitten Party to call for a lynch mob, and the government just sit back and do nothing? If the roles were reversed, the media and people like Al Sharpless and Jessie Jackass would demand blood. This is crap! Now the mother, and I use that term loosely, is trying to trademark and capitalize off the death of her son. Yep, they sound like pillars of the community to me. If that is the way he was raised, then I can only imagine the type of hellion he was. The media is quick to put Zimmerman's prior criminal record out there, even thou the charges were dropped, but lord forbid you put Martin's record out there. To do this, they say you are being mean. Once again, it is a double standard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethanol Plant Closing 9 hr Ron 10
Searching for "Anchors Away" 23 hr flabbergasted 89
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 23 hr SpaceBlues 8
dinwiddie officers suicide Thu Mary Ellison 11
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Wed Smarter than you 103
a smart ass yankee! Aug 24 Mike delude 3
Hopewell Sucks Aug 20 Silent Echo 3
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]