Romney-Ryan Debate - Tulsa, OK

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Tulsa, OK.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Tulsa is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
12
Don't care
 
4
No
 
1

Vote now in Tulsa:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leo

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 13, 2012
 
Nothing will drive off the Reagan democrats, the moderates and the independents like a tea party radical as the real brain trust in Romney's admin. This does nothing to bring back in the hispanics, women or other large voter blocks that Romney has to capture. All it does is lock in the right wing radicals who were already going to vote rep. As far as the general election, it is a gift to the left wing.
Ron Paul 2012

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 13, 2012
 
Leo wrote:
Nothing will drive off the Reagan democrats, the moderates and the independents like a tea party radical as the real brain trust in Romney's admin. This does nothing to bring back in the hispanics, women or other large voter blocks that Romney has to capture. All it does is lock in the right wing radicals who were already going to vote rep. As far as the general election, it is a gift to the left wing.
I disagree! Unless you can find a person who tells the truth then you are completely delusional! Gary Johnson would end the Federal Reserve System by a full audit and abolishing it completely and by abolishing the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as well!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 14, 2012
 
Yes, it drfinitley helps Obama, especially with seniors and others who would suffer under a voucher plan.
The Reporter

Jenks, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 14, 2012
 
Except is does not affect anyone 55 years and older. Doing nothing will affect todays Seniors. Obama was bad for America and Obama is still bad for America. He has failed miserably and Americans are now living the Obama Nightmare.

The one question that voters will ask before they pull the lever Novermber 6th is,,,
"Am I better off now than I was 4 years ago?"

November 6th, 2012 we will know that answer.
SeniorTulsan

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 14, 2012
 
A person would have to be crazy to vote for Obama. I can tell you right now I am worse off than I was 4 years ago. I still have a job but raises have not kept up with the cost of living. Of course, Obama thinks there hasn't been a cost of living increase but what do you expect from someone living high on the hog off the U.S. taxpayer. His health care plan is going to bankrupt this country. Did any of you hear about the survey they took of doctors concerning Obama care, 83% said they were considering closing their practices because of Obama care. Can you imagine what would happen to health care in this country if only 1/10 of that many doctors quit practicing medicine? Don't believe me...Google it. It was on CBS national news around the 1st of August.

As for some of you saying that seniors will vote for Obama, I ask what makes you think so. Everytime Obama wants to increase the budget for something he threatens social security and medicare. Well I for one am sick and tired of his threats so he will definitely NOT get my vote.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 15, 2012
 
Its all about tax cut for the wealthy by a tax cheat who will sell his own for greed. After draft dodging on a trip to France while most served in military.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2012
 
SeniorTulsan wrote:
A person would have to be crazy to vote for Obama. I can tell you right now I am worse off than I was 4 years ago. I still have a job but raises have not kept up with the cost of living. Of course, Obama thinks there hasn't been a cost of living increase but what do you expect from someone living high on the hog off the U.S. taxpayer. His health care plan is going to bankrupt this country. Did any of you hear about the survey they took of doctors concerning Obama care, 83% said they were considering closing their practices because of Obama care. Can you imagine what would happen to health care in this country if only 1/10 of that many doctors quit practicing medicine? Don't believe me...Google it. It was on CBS national news around the 1st of August.
As for some of you saying that seniors will vote for Obama, I ask what makes you think so. Everytime Obama wants to increase the budget for something he threatens social security and medicare. Well I for one am sick and tired of his threats so he will definitely NOT get my vote.
==========
No one really expected seniors in the only state that went all red to vote for Obama. Oklahoma is in a hick league all its own and SEVENTY-PERCENT of Okies wouldn't know or accept the truth if it bit them on the butt.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 16, 2012
 
SeniorTulsan wrote:
A person would have to be crazy to vote for Obama. I can tell you right now I am worse off than I was 4 years ago. I still have a job but raises have not kept up with the cost of living. Of course, Obama thinks there hasn't been a cost of living increase but what do you expect from someone living high on the hog off the U.S. taxpayer. His health care plan is going to bankrupt this country. Did any of you hear about the survey they took of doctors concerning Obama care, 83% said they were considering closing their practices because of Obama care. Can you imagine what would happen to health care in this country if only 1/10 of that many doctors quit practicing medicine? Don't believe me...Google it. It was on CBS national news around the 1st of August.
As for some of you saying that seniors will vote for Obama, I ask what makes you think so. Everytime Obama wants to increase the budget for something he threatens social security and medicare. Well I for one am sick and tired of his threats so he will definitely NOT get my vote.
==========
And btw, 83% of a small group of special interest doctors don't speak for the nearly one-million doctors in this nation. Most doctors nationwide support ACA.
fred kapple

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 18, 2012
 
conservative, human, not pro changing america's culture. very bright and articulate, family oriented
Dave

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 18, 2012
 
You are absolutely corect. Best choice to loose.
Leo wrote:
Nothing will drive off the Reagan democrats, the moderates and the independents like a tea party radical as the real brain trust in Romney's admin. This does nothing to bring back in the hispanics, women or other large voter blocks that Romney has to capture. All it does is lock in the right wing radicals who were already going to vote rep. As far as the general election, it is a gift to the left wing.
protectionist

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 19, 2012
 
The Reporter wrote:
Except is does not affect anyone 55 years and older. Doing nothing will affect todays Seniors. Obama was bad for America and Obama is still bad for America. He has failed miserably and Americans are now living the Obama Nightmare.
The one question that voters will ask before they pull the lever Novermber 6th is,,,
"Am I better off now than I was 4 years ago?"
November 6th, 2012 we will know that answer.
the only dumbos living the Obama nightmare are the red neck okie racists
protectionist

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 19, 2012
 
SeniorTulsan wrote:
A person would have to be crazy to vote for Obama. I can tell you right now I am worse off than I was 4 years ago. I still have a job but raises have not kept up with the cost of living. Of course, Obama thinks there hasn't been a cost of living increase but what do you expect from someone living high on the hog off the U.S. taxpayer. His health care plan is going to bankrupt this country. Did any of you hear about the survey they took of doctors concerning Obama care, 83% said they were considering closing their practices because of Obama care. Can you imagine what would happen to health care in this country if only 1/10 of that many doctors quit practicing medicine? Don't believe me...Google it. It was on CBS national news around the 1st of August.
As for some of you saying that seniors will vote for Obama, I ask what makes you think so. Everytime Obama wants to increase the budget for something he threatens social security and medicare. Well I for one am sick and tired of his threats so he will definitely NOT get my vote.
you spread lies and inuindos just as Ryan and roomney and if you are a senior and support Romney you are misinformed and nuts
protectionist

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 19, 2012
 
Ryan is already using ACA, he has his daughter on it and he never accepted Stimulas money, another lie, he received 22 million that most was funneld into the family business of building roads plus the gov' road contracts the family was awarded, when caught he said he woulf have to check the numbers that he wasn't aware he reeived any stimulas, he wrote five letters asking for stimulas and got it , he and Romney , the draft dodger and tax evader, what a pair, you righties must really hate Black Obama to support these two wall street water boy liers and seniors better not forget Ryans plan for us
protectionist

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 19, 2012
 
seniors and women can't wait for the debate , Biden and the Ryan plan guy's baggage
protectionist

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 19, 2012
 
slimjim wrote:
Its all about tax cut for the wealthy by a tax cheat who will sell his own for greed. After draft dodging on a trip to France while most served in military.
Good boy Slim, spread the word as I do that Romney was sent to Paris as a moman missionary where he screwed all thos Paris cuties during the vietnam war while our guys were dying in those rice paddies, hope that comes out in the debate
Words

Jenks, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 20, 2012
 
slimjim wrote:
Its all about tax cut for the wealthy by a tax cheat who will sell his own for greed. After draft dodging on a trip to France while most served in military.


Care to tell me what Branch of Military Obama served in?

No, Acorn is not a Branch of our Armed Forces, try again!

No, Weather Underground is wrong too, try again!

I'm waiting!

“Always question authority. ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2012
 
yes, because it's a worse pick than McCain for Palin. LOL all the way to the election. GOP fail.
Ann Clark

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 1, 2012
 
They both are a great improvement over what choices we've had for many years.
Fmr RP 2012 now GJ 2012

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 1, 2012
 
Ann Clark wrote:
They both are a great improvement over what choices we've had for many years.
I disagree!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 19, 2012
 
Makes me sick, Because its true.

http://videos.allinnra.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Tulsa Forum right now

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min Packing Heat 69,555
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
where best pizza in town Thu Alvin 40
rhema light show Thu Krin 2
Dear North Tulsa Leaders Thu Mayor Dewey Bartlett 1
the gay biker clubs- the iron order (Feb '10) Jul 9 Selina District 8 36
Tulsa's former City Commission form of government Jul 7 MrRon 2

Tulsa Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]