Romney-Ryan Debate - Selmer, TN

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Selmer, TN.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Selmer is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
16
No
 
3
Don't care
 
1

Vote now in Selmer:

demacrat

Jackson, TN

#23 Sep 19, 2012
EMW wrote:
For the people backing Obama...I have got to hear why? What on earth has he done that deserves another term? If anyone responds..don't go the blaming Bush route and blah blah blah...I want to know what Obama has done that makes people treat him like he's the messiah.
what has romney stood for that would make you vote for him, his own party thinks he's the biggest idiot ever put on a ballot
barryisawetback

New York, NY

#24 Sep 25, 2012
demacrat wrote:
<quoted text>what has romney stood for that would make you vote for him, his own party thinks he's the biggest idiot ever put on a ballot
no, that would obviously be joe biden,... and the man asked what has little barry soetoro done,.. he specifically said, NOT "it's all someone else's fault",... liberalism is truely a mental illness,...
Voter

Olive Branch, MS

#25 Oct 6, 2012
barryisawetback wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that would obviously be joe biden,... and the man asked what has little barry soetoro done,.. he specifically said, NOT "it's all someone else's fault",... liberalism is truely a mental illness,...
Ryan seems ok
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#26 Oct 8, 2012
barryisawetback wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that would obviously be joe biden,... and the man asked what has little barry soetoro done,.. he specifically said, NOT "it's all someone else's fault",... liberalism is truely a mental illness,...
talking about mental illness. the job market keeps improving, the stock market has doubled, bin ladin is dead after idiot looked for him for years in the wrong country, he saved gm has a good start of bringing us out of the worse resession in our life time and did all of this after following george w. who inherited the best acomomy in our life time i mean how stupid are you . i've allways heard about the pot calling the kettle black and you prove it talking about mental illness. you have got to be the biggest fool to ever write on this site
barryisawetback

New York, NY

#27 Oct 8, 2012
demacrat wrote:
<quoted text>talking about mental illness. the job market keeps improving, the stock market has doubled, bin ladin is dead after idiot looked for him for years in the wrong country, he saved gm has a good start of bringing us out of the worse resession in our life time and did all of this after following george w. who inherited the best acomomy in our life time i mean how stupid are you . i've allways heard about the pot calling the kettle black and you prove it talking about mental illness. you have got to be the biggest fool to ever write on this site
WHAT job market is improving?!??! every time this talking chimpanzee opens his monkey mouth he costs us jobs and money straight out of our pockets,....

o the stock market has NOT double, that is a blatant lie, in jan of 2009 the dow jones was 9000, now it is a little over 13000, but most of that has taken place since the campaigns for the presidency started so i am sure it is due to trading encouraged by the prospect of getting rid of this socialist in the white house,....

o little barry didn't have anything to do with bin laden, they said first thing penatta gave that order because they couldn't get hold of little barry,(probably on a golf course and refusing phone calls), but since little barry painted a target on SEAL team 6, not only refuses to prosecute his fellow skcabtew but ARMS them at the taxpayers expense, AND refused to give the REQUESTED help to the lybian embassy, you can DEFINITELY say that little barry soetoro "got" SEAL Team 6, Brian Terry, and Chris Stevens,...

o little barry did not "save gm", if anybody saved it that would be the American taxpayers whose money little barry blew to buy their stock, which is still at a HUGE lose to the same American taxpayers,...

o your worshipfull chimpanzee has not "brought us OUT" of ANYTHING, we are still on the brink of economic collapse and the fact that this joke in the white house has DOUBLED our NATIONAL DEBT,...(he DID "double" that, and in record time too), has us closer to total economic colapse than we have EVER been,....

o "it's all Bush's fault" got old 3 years ago,...

of course as i said before, liberalism is TRULY a mental illness, logic is lost on your kind. you would continue to trash our nation to the point of leaving our children in permanent indentured servitude to china in order to keep your "party" in power,... so have another drink of kool aid and pretend the private sector is doing "just fine",....

anyone who cares more about their "party" than they do about their NATION should be tried for treason and hanged!!!!
doug

United States

#29 Oct 8, 2012
barrythewetback just told off on himself why he would not vote for obama. And the idiot did it without knowing it, his first two sentences said it all. basically he is a racist. Then he tries to throw in all these false stats and crap. I know wetback, it hurts when you see your system of nazi republicans going down the drain, but americans are finally wakeing up, well, most of us anyway; a few, like yourself still live in their own little fantasy world, well......you just enjoy that fantasy world you created for yourself. And did I read in another forum where you said something to a dude about you being a shrink or something, now, really, thts a joke. By the way, seems to me like your doing a little 'party'talking yourself. I for one have voted both, I vote the person, not the party. That being said, the republican party scares me, and should you too, unless your a fat white rich evangelish christrian. You talking about power and stuff, its sicking, both parties are in it for the power, not the people. So stfu.
barryisawetback

New York, NY

#30 Oct 9, 2012
doug wrote:
barrythewetback just told off on himself why he would not vote for obama. And the idiot did it without knowing it, his first two sentences said it all. basically he is a racist. Then he tries to throw in all these false stats and crap. I know wetback, it hurts when you see your system of nazi republicans going down the drain, but americans are finally wakeing up, well, most of us anyway; a few, like yourself still live in their own little fantasy world, well......you just enjoy that fantasy world you created for yourself. And did I read in another forum where you said something to a dude about you being a shrink or something, now, really, thts a joke. By the way, seems to me like your doing a little 'party'talking yourself. I for one have voted both, I vote the person, not the party. That being said, the republican party scares me, and should you too, unless your a fat white rich evangelish christrian. You talking about power and stuff, its sicking, both parties are in it for the power, not the people. So stfu.
little doug,... which "stats" are false,... well never mind. logic and particularly math is lost on the liberal mind. And YES Americans ARE finally "waking up". They realize this w-e-t-b-a-c-k muslim is not anything he claimed to be when he ran for election in 2008. He isn't even pretending now. He is simply playing the race card and claiming some "right" to stay in office by way of "affirmative action". I am sure idiots like you wish to allow him to continue to destroy our once great Nation out of stupidity, "white guilt", or simply because you too are black,... unfortunately his only hope for re-election at this point is if his organ grinder, george soros, steals the election for him by way of his "election software" and his "vote counting" effort in Spain,.... since when did the United States need another COUNTRY to count OUR votes for us. IF that is indeed what happens, I hope the revolution starts immediately afterwards,... if not, you can all welcome your selves to the new soviet union, and lacking any initiative to stop it,... you will all get what you deserve!!!

"This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins."

Ben Franklin
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#31 Oct 9, 2012
doug wrote:
barrythewetback just told off on himself why he would not vote for obama. And the idiot did it without knowing it, his first two sentences said it all. basically he is a racist. Then he tries to throw in all these false stats and crap. I know wetback, it hurts when you see your system of nazi republicans going down the drain, but americans are finally wakeing up, well, most of us anyway; a few, like yourself still live in their own little fantasy world, well......you just enjoy that fantasy world you created for yourself. And did I read in another forum where you said something to a dude about you being a shrink or something, now, really, thts a joke. By the way, seems to me like your doing a little 'party'talking yourself. I for one have voted both, I vote the person, not the party. That being said, the republican party scares me, and should you too, unless your a fat white rich evangelish christrian. You talking about power and stuff, its sicking, both parties are in it for the power, not the people. So stfu.
the republican party is not all bad but the tea party is ruining the party. they are a bunch of nuts like sarah palin
barryisawetback

New York, NY

#34 Oct 10, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
None of u are multi millionaires so Romney cares nothin about u. He's for the rich getting richer and the poor gettin poorer. Anytime u want to raise taxes on middle class but give tax breaks to the rich it's a problem
well, I'm not black and/or on welfare so little barry sure as hell doesn't care about me,..come to think about it, he doesn't care about any one in those two categories either, he just wants them to vote for him so he can continue to destroy our nation in the name of islam,...
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#37 Oct 19, 2012
EMW wrote:
For the people backing Obama...I have got to hear why? What on earth has he done that deserves another term? If anyone responds..don't go the blaming Bush route and blah blah blah...I want to know what Obama has done that makes people treat him like he's the messiah.
and you thought bush deserved another term, i bet you voted for him. now if you want to hear what he has done. how about saving gm, killing bin ladin,bringing the troups home, putting millions back to work and a stock market that has more than doubled since he has been in office, to name a few. i would name some more but need to get to work. have a nice day and please exerise your right to vote. lets welcome barack back for his next four years
barryisawetback

United States

#38 Oct 20, 2012
demacrat wrote:
<quoted text>and you thought bush deserved another term, i bet you voted for him. now if you want to hear what he has done. how about saving gm, killing bin ladin,bringing the troups home, putting millions back to work and a stock market that has more than doubled since he has been in office, to name a few. i would name some more but need to get to work. have a nice day and please exerise your right to vote. lets welcome barack back for his next four years
little didn't "save the guvmunt" he has damn near destroyed it by doubling the national debt in record time. As far as the portion of the guvmunt he tried to "save", welfare checks, food stamp credit cards, ssi checks, and barry soetoro phones can all go the way of the dodo bird and my feelings would not ne hurt, but even an AMERICAN who survives on them would have to be outraged that little barry is sending all of the above south of the boarder to mexican nationals.
Little barry didn't, kill bin laden, that was SEAL Team 6. But since little barry painted targets on their backs,(likely gave al-qeida intel on their where abouts), bought guns with our money and gave them to mexican drug cartels, and repeatedly refuse to send help to our embassy in lybia, you can definitely say little barry soetoro "got" Brian Terry, Chris Stevens, and SEAL Team 6!!!
Little barry has NEVER put anybody to work in his worthless life. The private sector creates jobs not the guvmunt. But considering all the bankrupt companies little barry has paid with our money a lot of their ceos are livong high on the hog now that they are unemployed. There are also 100's of 1000's who are about to be laid off after the 1st of the year and little barry is demanding their emploers BREAK THE LAW by NOT notifying them 90 days ahead of time because he doesn't want them all recceiving layoff notices days before election day.
Little barry has NOT brought the troops home. We still have troops in iraq amd afghanistan, of course he refuses to allow them to defend them selves. And we are still sending MORE troops to afghanistan, as well as libia, syria, and egypt thanks to this baffoon.
The stock market has NOT doubled under little barry. The dow jones was around 9000 when he got in and it is in the 13 to 14 1000 range now. But most of that up tick took plce in the last year due to the prospect of booting this socialist out!!!!
When you say your"office" you are obviously talking about your mom's basement. But that's o.k. You are so drunk on the kool aid, you dont even need to go out. Just go back to your cartoons and pretend the "private sector is doing just fine!!!"
Homey

United States

#39 Oct 20, 2012
I will be voting for Mr.Obama. Take a Later Day Saint,Mix them with a Baptist,who wants to be a Jew but can't because the Pope don't know where the hell he is at. I am not Mulsim,McNairy County has made me so poor/broke that i pay little tax anyway,where is Jesus Cares located?
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#40 Oct 22, 2012
barryisawetback wrote:
<quoted text>
little didn't "save the guvmunt" he has damn near destroyed it by doubling the national debt in record time. As far as the portion of the guvmunt he tried to "save", welfare checks, food stamp credit cards, ssi checks, and barry soetoro phones can all go the way of the dodo bird and my feelings would not ne hurt, but even an AMERICAN who survives on them would have to be outraged that little barry is sending all of the above south of the boarder to mexican nationals.
Little barry didn't, kill bin laden, that was SEAL Team 6. But since little barry painted targets on their backs,(likely gave al-qeida intel on their where abouts), bought guns with our money and gave them to mexican drug cartels, and repeatedly refuse to send help to our embassy in lybia, you can definitely say little barry soetoro "got" Brian Terry, Chris Stevens, and SEAL Team 6!!!
Little barry has NEVER put anybody to work in his worthless life. The private sector creates jobs not the guvmunt. But considering all the bankrupt companies little barry has paid with our money a lot of their ceos are livong high on the hog now that they are unemployed. There are also 100's of 1000's who are about to be laid off after the 1st of the year and little barry is demanding their emploers BREAK THE LAW by NOT notifying them 90 days ahead of time because he doesn't want them all recceiving layoff notices days before election day.
Little barry has NOT brought the troops home. We still have troops in iraq amd afghanistan, of course he refuses to allow them to defend them selves. And we are still sending MORE troops to afghanistan, as well as libia, syria, and egypt thanks to this baffoon.
The stock market has NOT doubled under little barry. The dow jones was around 9000 when he got in and it is in the 13 to 14 1000 range now. But most of that up tick took plce in the last year due to the prospect of booting this socialist out!!!!
When you say your"office" you are obviously talking about your mom's basement. But that's o.k. You are so drunk on the kool aid, you dont even need to go out. Just go back to your cartoons and pretend the "private sector is doing just fine!!!"
the dow went below 7000 in 2009 and yes, obama was in office at the time i'm sure it was his fault and not the recession of the bush eara but look where the dow is now. what i want to see is old mitten get tough on china. ask how many people in freeport ill. will vote for him. he's closing a plant that is making money and out sourcing it to china (a company onwed by bain capital) so he can work them for .99 cents an hour. get tough on china YEAH RIGHT
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#41 Oct 24, 2012
clmclm wrote:
<quoted text>
AND your super-sized soft drinks! ;-> http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/14/nyregion/he...
Democrats are all alike.
how do you think obama did in the last debate,he must be doing all right, romney seems to agree everything he has done is right. why do we need someone else in office when romney seems to think he's doing fine. i believe romney will vote for abama
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#42 Oct 25, 2012
barryisawetback wrote:
<quoted text>
little didn't "save the guvmunt" he has damn near destroyed it by doubling the national debt in record time. As far as the portion of the guvmunt he tried to "save", welfare checks, food stamp credit cards, ssi checks, and barry soetoro phones can all go the way of the dodo bird and my feelings would not ne hurt, but even an AMERICAN who survives on them would have to be outraged that little barry is sending all of the above south of the boarder to mexican nationals.
Little barry didn't, kill bin laden, that was SEAL Team 6. But since little barry painted targets on their backs,(likely gave al-qeida intel on their where abouts), bought guns with our money and gave them to mexican drug cartels, and repeatedly refuse to send help to our embassy in lybia, you can definitely say little barry soetoro "got" Brian Terry, Chris Stevens, and SEAL Team 6!!!
Little barry has NEVER put anybody to work in his worthless life. The private sector creates jobs not the guvmunt. But considering all the bankrupt companies little barry has paid with our money a lot of their ceos are livong high on the hog now that they are unemployed. There are also 100's of 1000's who are about to be laid off after the 1st of the year and little barry is demanding their emploers BREAK THE LAW by NOT notifying them 90 days ahead of time because he doesn't want them all recceiving layoff notices days before election day.
Little barry has NOT brought the troops home. We still have troops in iraq amd afghanistan, of course he refuses to allow them to defend them selves. And we are still sending MORE troops to afghanistan, as well as libia, syria, and egypt thanks to this baffoon.
The stock market has NOT doubled under little barry. The dow jones was around 9000 when he got in and it is in the 13 to 14 1000 range now. But most of that up tick took plce in the last year due to the prospect of booting this socialist out!!!!
When you say your"office" you are obviously talking about your mom's basement. But that's o.k. You are so drunk on the kool aid, you dont even need to go out. Just go back to your cartoons and pretend the "private sector is doing just fine!!!"
hey barry, how do you like the way old richard mourdock is helping the republican party. what an idiot, just couldn't hold his remarks 2 more weeks( oh boy he is accusing god of sending a rapeist to have him some more children) now that's funny i don't care who you are,that funny
Funny stuff

United States

#43 Oct 25, 2012
VOTE GARY JOHNSON!!!! And it'll all be better!!!
I get tired of hearing crackboma killed bin laden..... He didn't f@kin kill him the freakin navy seals did duhhh!!!!
democrat

Jackson, TN

#44 Oct 25, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
VOTE GARY JOHNSON!!!! And it'll all be better!!!
I get tired of hearing crackboma killed bin laden..... He didn't f@kin kill him the freakin navy seals did duhhh!!!!
how many presidents do you know that have actually killed anyone themself duhhh that's the reason they have different branches of service men and women, so they don't have to strap on that six shooter and do it themself duhhh
Funny stuff

United States

#45 Oct 26, 2012
My point exactly dipshit HE keeps sayin HE killed him!! Don't duhh me duhh the damn duhh president damn duuhhmmy
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

#46 Oct 29, 2012
No-NotMe wrote:
this year it's I don't like my choice.
hope the storm is not too bad.
Zombiedrool

Royse City, TX

#47 Oct 30, 2012
Ooobaaaaaamaaaa ....Ooobaaaamaaaa .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
megan haenitsch 36 min i might be 6
McNairy County Deputy's 5 hr TwoCents 72
Selmer Country Club 6 hr scrambles 21
Best Looking Women Over 40 6 hr Love it 41
Why black men prefer white women (Jul '13) Wed Yadi 270
Ashley kiestler Wed v3lv37 2
whitney cole Tue hout 1
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]