Romney-Ryan Debate - Leesville, LA

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Leesville, LA.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Leesville is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
10
No
 
4
Don't care
 
0

Vote now in Leesville:

Olivia

Marquette, MI

#1 Aug 25, 2012
They are both Godless heathens. I will not vote for a Moslem or a Mormon. I will only vote for a Real Christian. Thank you.

“MANBEARPIG!!”

Since: Jan 11

Leesville

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Please define "real Christian"? Also, MUSLIM.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Olivia wrote:
They are both Godless heathens. I will not vote for a Moslem or a Mormon. I will only vote for a Real Christian. Thank you.
That's your right. Vote for whomever you so choose. Just make sure its an intelligent vote.
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#4 Aug 25, 2012
hahhhahhaa moslem? whats that? good times really good times. you all are so funny. thank you really puts a smile on my face. please more i have had a bad day and need more of the humor. you all are great.
darn them

Leesville, LA

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Olivia wrote:
They are both Godless heathens. I will not vote for a Moslem or a Mormon. I will only vote for a Real Christian. Thank you.
Please say more.
Not an Atheist

Zwolle, LA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
mr rogers wrote:
hahhhahhaa moslem? whats that? good times really good times. you all are so funny. thank you really puts a smile on my face. please more i have had a bad day and need more of the humor. you all are great.
Sorry to rain on your parade but Moslem is an accepted spelling for a follower of Islam albeit not as commonly used as Muslim. This disparity is similar to the spelling of the Qu'ran/Koran; the Islamic holy book. This comes from the dissimilarity of linguistics between the Arabic and English languages.

As you are so tickled by the mistakes people make (real or perceived) you ought to get quite a chuckle from your own ignorance in this matter!
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 19, 2012
actually azz hole it is incorrect as is very insulting. you might want a lesson in arabic etymolgy. please google or wiki for a better understanding. muslims do not approve of the spelling moslem because it is pronounced "mawzlem" which sounds like the arabic word za'lem which means oppressor. in arabic the word is pronounced "muslem" translate to muslim in english. please do not attempt to outsmart me. muslim in arabic means "one who gives himself to God" where as moslem in arabic is "one who is evil the oppressor" arabic is the word there for we should respect it, not use dirty english. arabic vowels do not translate well into english fool. there is no long vowels in the arabic language to represent the "uh" "u" or the "o" moslem was used mainly by racist in the 1950 and 60's. today those who are less educated or on the extreme far far right use this disgusting racist urban slang term. you are a fool. get some smarts or education when trying to outjockey me. your attempt to circumvent my remark has made you deficient and insensate. keep using urban language i enjoy a good laugh at the senseless unintelligent remarks.
Not an Atheist

Zwolle, LA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
mr rogers wrote:
actually azz hole it is incorrect as is very insulting. you might want a lesson in arabic etymolgy. please google or wiki for a better understanding. muslims do not approve of the spelling moslem because it is pronounced "mawzlem" which sounds like the arabic word za'lem which means oppressor. in arabic the word is pronounced "muslem" translate to muslim in english. please do not attempt to outsmart me. muslim in arabic means "one who gives himself to God" where as moslem in arabic is "one who is evil the oppressor" arabic is the word there for we should respect it, not use dirty english. arabic vowels do not translate well into english fool. there is no long vowels in the arabic language to represent the "uh" "u" or the "o" moslem was used mainly by racist in the 1950 and 60's. today those who are less educated or on the extreme far far right use this disgusting racist urban slang term. you are a fool. get some smarts or education when trying to outjockey me. your attempt to circumvent my remark has made you deficient and insensate. keep using urban language i enjoy a good laugh at the senseless unintelligent remarks.
I was not trying to outsmart, circumvent or outjockey you or even surpass your use of urban language. You are humored by mistakes people make so therefore I thought you might like a good laugh. Apparently I misjudged your ability to recognize your own shortcomings and make light of them. It would seem that only poking fun at others is what you find amusing. I am sorry to have bruised your delicate ego.

BTW, I never claimed Moslem to be inoffensive just accepted spelling.
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 19, 2012
wtf? i do not use urban language and that was the point. that is what i pointed out. i am humored by those who make mistakes then insult me when i try to enlighten them. what are my shortcomings? trying to educate ones erroneous logic or justifications of backward ideals? ego not bruised lol never will be. i am what i am. i have said before i am a smart smart azz. what did you misjudge? what are my short comings? having a grand capacity of knowlege. speaking what is true. calling out pure lazy home grown stupid philosophies that most choose out of sheer comatose self apathy? yeah thats my brand. a folly to be wise, ignorance a curse from God, knowledge is the wing given wherewith we fly. peace bro
Ladydragon791

Leesville, LA

#14 Oct 26, 2012
No experience- unrealistic views
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#15 Oct 26, 2012
mr rogers wrote:
wtf? i do not use urban language and that was the point. that is what i pointed out. i am humored by those who make mistakes then insult me when i try to enlighten them. what are my shortcomings? trying to educate ones erroneous logic or justifications of backward ideals? ego not bruised lol never will be. i am what i am. i have said before i am a smart smart azz. what did you misjudge? what are my short comings? having a grand capacity of knowlege. speaking what is true. calling out pure lazy home grown stupid philosophies that most choose out of sheer comatose self apathy? yeah thats my brand. a folly to be wise, ignorance a curse from God, knowledge is the wing given wherewith we fly. peace bro
This sounds like someone who has read a chinese philosper or something. Severely discombobulated.
BAAZOO

Broussard, LA

#16 Nov 4, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds like someone who has read a chinese philosper or something. Severely discombobulated.
Na-a-a-ah......he's just a moslem.

LOL !!!
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#17 Nov 4, 2012
BAAZOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Na-a-a-ah......he's just a moslem.
LOL !!!
Its a she, not a he. mr. roger is a she.
BAAZOO

Broussard, LA

#18 Nov 4, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>Its a she, not a he. mr. roger is a she.
.....but mostly its a moslem
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#19 Nov 4, 2012
BAAZOO wrote:
<quoted text>
.....but mostly its a moslem
:)

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Go find a rock and hide under it. You are an embarrassment to yourself and anyone unlucky enough to be in your presence.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#21 Nov 9, 2012
AlwaysLurking wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find a rock and hide under it. You are an embarrassment to yourself and anyone unlucky enough to be in your presence.
You come from under the rock, someone challenged your construction of sentences. I know you are going to defend yourself. Come from under your rock and defend yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate groups and Local officials 9 min Leroy 48
Debate: Gay Marriage - Leesville, LA (Sep '10) 6 hr cpeter1313 741
Genealogy of the upcoming Election 7 hr stopthevppolitica... 19
Whose on the ballot? 7 hr stopthevppolitica... 13
Obama the best ever Mon Ghostsniper389 34
Local Effort Is Historic Jul 4 LVP 417
Debate: Marijuana - Leesville, LA (Aug '10) Jul 4 kuban 120
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]