Romney-Ryan Debate - El Paso, TX

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in El Paso, TX.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

El Paso is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
19
No
 
7
Don't care
 
3

Vote now in El Paso:

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2012
absolutely, the two will get the country out of this economic mess that the dictator in chief HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT & ONLY ADDING TO THE SPENDING with the help of his SENSELESS UNPATRIOTIC WIFE who thinks theres no tomorrow SO SPEND NOW, it's only tax payer money. THE GREED, unbelievable!!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Romney needed a strong conservative on his ticket as he is not that strong of a conservative himself.
Of course he could have picked anyone and still got my vote because first and foremost we must rid the country of the blight that is obama and his cronies.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Romney needed a strong conservative on his ticket as he is not that strong of a conservative himself.
Of course he could have picked anyone and still got my vote because first and foremost we must rid the country of the blight that is obama and his cronies.
I agree. We have to get rid of this disaster in office now. Ryan grows on you and I really like him now.
Lucy

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 14, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
Absolutely NOT! these two buffoons are going to send the country spiraling into economic disaster not to mention the next huge war in the middle east.
Most white men are supportive of these two idiots because they can't wait to start the race war here in the United States, that is why they own so many guns.
If you see any of the gatherings where ever these these two white men campaign, all they attract are all white men NRA NASCAR demonic followers.
That is why it is better to vote straight ticket democrat because that is America's last hope.If we thought that the George W Bush years were horrible! well they were,George W Bush was the man that open the gates to hell! That is why we have so much corruption and cheating all over the country. Why Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in control of power even John Boehmer will be sporting a new set of sharp teeth and will grow horns from his forehead.
That is right people, the devil can't hardly wait to take control of the White House and rule America as he raises his pitchfork in the air.
Drought, Famine and Wars will follow every time he raises his pitchfork, his followers will pillage and loot while they dance around the pit of fire.
The Earth will rumble and shake the ground will open as their reinforcements spill out from deep inside the abyss. Behold! for that is only the beginning, it is called the Republican Convention in Florida, the ground work for Armageddon.
When the republicans take over, get ready to defend ourselves get ready to fight for our own very survival, the era of the 666 is upon us as ima cheers the starting ceremonies.
You make some damn fine points. I hadn't made the NASCAR connection so thanks for pointing that out. I do know that J Russell pointed out some time ago that EL Paso has a driver in that but his name is dick so that proves how awful the sport is.

Since: Feb 12

Waltham, MA

#6 Aug 14, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
Absolutely NOT! these two buffoons are going to send the country spiraling into economic disaster not to mention the next huge war in the middle east.
Most white men are supportive of these two idiots because they can't wait to start the race war here in the United States, that is why they own so many guns.
If you see any of the gatherings where ever these these two white men campaign, all they attract are all white men NRA NASCAR demonic followers.
That is why it is better to vote straight ticket democrat because that is America's last hope.If we thought that the George W Bush years were horrible! well they were,George W Bush was the man that open the gates to hell! That is why we have so much corruption and cheating all over the country. Why Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in control of power even John Boehmer will be sporting a new set of sharp teeth and will grow horns from his forehead.
That is right people, the devil can't hardly wait to take control of the White House and rule America as he raises his pitchfork in the air.
Drought, Famine and Wars will follow every time he raises his pitchfork, his followers will pillage and loot while they dance around the pit of fire.
The Earth will rumble and shake the ground will open as their reinforcements spill out from deep inside the abyss. Behold! for that is only the beginning, it is called the Republican Convention in Florida, the ground work for Armageddon.
When the republicans take over, get ready to defend ourselves get ready to fight for our own very survival, the era of the 666 is upon us as ima cheers the starting ceremonies.
You have got to be the biggest idiot in the history of the world.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Aug 14, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the biggest idiot in the history of the world.
Don't mind these jokers who just come on to stir things up. When they get a rise out of you, they win in their own minds. Same thing with the name stealers - we need to just ignore them.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 14, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to much time on your hands, you should go walk your dog.
Well that's true so get your dog collar on and I'll get the leash and I'll take you for a walk.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#11 Aug 14, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's true so get your dog collar on and I'll get the leash and I'll take you for a walk.
Liar, thief and phony. Stop using my name. This is really getting old.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 14, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, thief and phony. Stop using my name. This is really getting old.
Cry cry cry again should be your middle name lupe

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#14 Aug 14, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You Are! UR BS and your full of it as well, the name STUPID fits your ego.
Go back to san fran flamer. We have more than enough flaming liberals here as it is.
Rural rancher

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to much time on your hands, you should go walk your dog.
I walked my dog, got two illegals muling drugs....

Thank God for DPS, they sure git in the county quick!
Rural rancher

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
NO! El Paso is not Happy with Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney in the white house, The United States don't want them there either, we will show you the door come November and shut you up for another four years.
OBAMA IN 2012, God Save The United States! from the bad gringos.
Gringos aren't bad, they're real good shots too!
Ron Paul 2012

Fontana, CA

#23 Aug 14, 2012
Say NO to Mitt Romney! Say YES to Gary Johnson!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#24 Aug 14, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the biggest idiot in the history of the world.
You just don't get it. No one likes you and your disrespect of the flag. Stop the nonsense now simpleton.

Since: Feb 12

Waltham, MA

#25 Aug 15, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
F%$# YOU! and the Horse you RODE IN RUBBER NECK! you are full of sewage from head to toes you and all your familia of smelly cucaracha gabachos!!!
Nope sorry not into that type of thing.
That would be your area of expertise.
So go back to San Fran flamer, the 5 points area doesn't need any more perverts like you.

Since: Feb 12

Waltham, MA

#26 Aug 15, 2012
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it. No one likes you and your disrespect of the flag. Stop the nonsense now simpleton.
You don't get it ther is no disrespect of the flag except by you and your isiotic duds and you can BITE ME flamer.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#27 Aug 15, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it ther is no disrespect of the flag except by you and your isiotic duds and you can BITE ME flamer.
If we could get back to the topic, Romney really let loose on the President last night, telling him to take his gutter politics back to Chicago. This was after Biden told a black crowd that Ruan wants to put them back into chains.
Chas

El Paso, TX

#28 Aug 15, 2012
Brings finacial knowledge, Debating and speaking skills, looks, tea party and Wiscosin to the tabel

Since: Feb 12

Waltham, MA

#29 Aug 15, 2012
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could get back to the topic, Romney really let loose on the President last night, telling him to take his gutter politics back to Chicago. This was after Biden told a black crowd that Ruan wants to put them back into chains.
No problem getting back on topic as far as I am concerned.
Romney and Ryan should both be blasting obama and his cronies for their despicable, low class, dirty politics.
It goes even beyond obama and biden it extends to the entire Democrat Party.
The attacks on Mr. West by the Democrats show just how low they will stoop to get what they want.
His Democratic opponent has an ad out that is a cartoon representation of Mr. West, who happens to be black and a conservative Republican, punching white women in the face. Yet the NAACP doesn't see anything wrong with it.
Just more reason to get these Democrats out of Washingtion.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#30 Aug 15, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem getting back on topic as far as I am concerned.
Romney and Ryan should both be blasting obama and his cronies for their despicable, low class, dirty politics.
It goes even beyond obama and biden it extends to the entire Democrat Party.
The attacks on Mr. West by the Democrats show just how low they will stoop to get what they want.
His Democratic opponent has an ad out that is a cartoon representation of Mr. West, who happens to be black and a conservative Republican, punching white women in the face. Yet the NAACP doesn't see anything wrong with it.
Just more reason to get these Democrats out of Washingtion.
You got that straight. The news today is that Dems are livid about the possibility of their man being asked about his outright rejection of the Simpson-Bowles commissions report about deficit reduction. They'll stop at nothing to shape the narrative of their man being the one to restore fiscal responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I vote democrat? 3 hr L Morales 1
Free gift cards 5 hr beware 2
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 7 hr POS 20
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... 10 hr UR BS 11
El Paso's Clean Air Ordinance in effect startin... 10 hr UR BS 9
What shall I ask Santa for Christmas? 10 hr UR BS 21
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 12 hr huey 1,695
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]