Romney-Ryan Debate - Coeburn, VA

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Coeburn, VA.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Coeburn is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
13
No
 
4
Don't care
 
0

Vote now in Coeburn:

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randy

Radford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 20, 2012
 
Beats obama
jamie salyers

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 20, 2012
 
yes he is very smart
jamie salyers

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 20, 2012
 
I hope obama does not get elected he is taking the country down and people that vote for him dont know nothing and they ought to do without
chicken

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 20, 2012
 
I'd hop on Paul Ryan like white on snow!
freddy

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 31, 2012
 
jamie salyers wrote:
I hope obama does not get elected he is taking the country down and people that vote for him dont know nothing and they ought to do without
I sure hope Mitt Romney get elected.If Obama get in you might well kiss your ass good by.It will be the end of United States.The ones that votes for Obama should suffer.If those that says they are true christions,they want vote for him because he is for aborations that kill millions of little babys every day and he is for old homoes and that going against God.It a abomation to God.If those people say they are saved and vote for Obama they not saved no way and on their way to Hell like the rest of you morons that dont have a no sense and i would tell you to your face if you where in front of me.I believe in God.
Jack

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 31, 2012
 
jamie salyers wrote:
yes he is very smart
Yes he is and very very smart.Any one that didnt vote for Mitt Romney would be a fool not to, and there alot of fool out there
crank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 31, 2012
 
First, Romney's flip flopping didn't work. Now it's the lies. Be ready for a rude awakening. The wolves behind big oil and big pharma are licking their chops!

Stupid retards. You are an embarrassment to America!
thomas

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 31, 2012
 
Yes this is an excellent decision on his part
jackie

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 5, 2012
 
crank wrote:
First, Romney's flip flopping didn't work. Now it's the lies. Be ready for a rude awakening. The wolves behind big oil and big pharma are licking their chops!
Stupid retards. You are an embarrassment to America!
no if you vote for oboma you are the one in for rude awakening.i guess you are for aboration for killing little babys and for homoes,I dont care if he would be the best president every have been i still wouldnt vote for him if he for aborations killing little childrens.[No way that i would vote for him]Thats murder and if you vote for him you are as guilty as he is and believe me you will stand before God for that.The bible said that a nation forget about God will be turned into Hell.as for homoes. God said it was abomation to him.The bible says a blind will lead a blind and fall in the ditch together.Oboma the one telling lies to get every one to follow him read your bible and you will see what he up to.People are so eveil they are going to destroy them selves.You watch and see what will happen if Oboma get in.God coming back soon and he not going to put up with those crazy people what they doing.If you not saved you better get saved and stand up for the LOrd.If you not for him you are aganist him.Im standing up for my Lord and i will not vote for some one that for abortion and homoes.You can call be all the names you would like if that makes you feel good.have a nice day.
crank

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 5, 2012
 
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>no if you vote for oboma you are the one in for rude awakening.i guess you are for aboration for killing little babys and for homoes,I dont care if he would be the best president every have been i still wouldnt vote for him if he for aborations killing little childrens.[No way that i would vote for him]Thats murder and if you vote for him you are as guilty as he is and believe me you will stand before God for that.The bible said that a nation forget about God will be turned into Hell.as for homoes. God said it was abomation to him.The bible says a blind will lead a blind and fall in the ditch together.Oboma the one telling lies to get every one to follow him read your bible and you will see what he up to.People are so eveil they are going to destroy them selves.You watch and see what will happen if Oboma get in.God coming back soon and he not going to put up with those crazy people what they doing.If you not saved you better get saved and stand up for the LOrd.If you not for him you are aganist him.Im standing up for my Lord and i will not vote for some one that for abortion and homoes.You can call be all the names you would like if that makes you feel good.have a nice day.
I appreciate the insight. My hopes for you include spelling classes. That way you just might seem credible in future posts...
Diane Collins

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 5, 2012
 
Our country needs strong leadership and individuals willing to cross party lines in order to accomplish what is best for everyone.

Because of our current president's personal agenda, another 6,000 miners lost their jobs yesterday.

People are starving, becoming homeless and seeing their life savings disappear overnight.

No candidate is ever the perfect one, but even Ted Kennedy knew enought to work with both parties to try and move our nation in the right direction.
pauline owens

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 6, 2012
 
Diane Collins wrote:
Our country needs strong leadership and individuals willing to cross party lines in order to accomplish what is best for everyone.
Because of our current president's personal agenda, another 6,000 miners lost their jobs yesterday.
People are starving, becoming homeless and seeing their life savings disappear overnight.
No candidate is ever the perfect one, but even Ted Kennedy knew enought to work with both parties to try and move our nation in the right direction.
Thanks Diane.you are so right.You should see my tee shirt i bought,lol
Just One Person

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 28, 2012
 
I don't like Obama,or Romney,or Tim Kane!!! They all lie!!! They are all RICH!!!! If they had to live on a fixed income like most of us,How long do you think they could make it?{Not Long!!!} ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS AND CROOKS!!!
The Rich Keep Getting Richer,And The POOR,Keep Getting Poorer!!!!
Everyone of them in office now needs to be IMPEACHED,or VOTED OUT of office!!!
We need a Whole New Government!!!
Look at FOOD PRICES!!!,GAS PRICES!!! MEDICAL BILLS!!!
Even Cigarette Prices....$5.00pk.
I can't understand WHY The Govt. pays FARMERS...NOT TO GROW CORN and Govt.only lets farmers grow a certain amount of tobacco. Our Country is not what our Veterans fought for!!!
Every day we are growing more toward COMMUNISM!!!
WE CANT DEPEND ON SOMEONE ELSE TO CHANGE IT ANY MORE!!! WE NEED TO MAKE A STAND,AND CHANGE IT OURSELVES!!! BEFORE IT GETS WORSE!!!!
Just One Person

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 28, 2012
 
They all are liars and CROOKS!!!!
RR2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 4, 2012
 
Paul Ryan is a very intelligent young man that knows what he is doing!!! Go Romney/Ryan!!
Ted

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2012
 
RR2012 wrote:
Paul Ryan is a very intelligent young man that knows what he is doing!!! Go Romney/Ryan!!
Just pray Rommey/Ryan will in.if they dont United State gone.
Ted

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 6, 2012
 
yes ,i do he very smart
junior

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 16, 2012
 
Romney & Obama.....NEITHER ONE IS WORTH VOTING FOR!!!!
They both are LIARS !!!!
jody

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 17, 2012
 
I think they are only out for their selves they dont care about poor people AT LEAST oBAMA Knows what its like to be poor and I think he has 4 years experience and he will do better if we give him another chance.
Greg

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 18, 2012
 
You don't need to vote for Tim cane either! He was wanting to be obamas running mate! I like Romney, he cant do any worse than the mess we are in! I've been out of a job for two years. If Obama is reelected we are in for a world of hurtt! If you value our heritage and coal jobs! Vote Romney!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Coeburn Forum right now

Search the Coeburn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
City makes drug arrests 1 hr Concerned 1
Marcy Turner Branch 2 hr hattfield 1
Nasty 2 hr leb 2
Who is Deneka Mullins dating? (Oct '13) 8 hr peace 13
Where's Hugs? (Jan '14) 17 hr LBLB 40
fake weed 18 hr weallknow 3
Mayor 23 hr lois 15

Coeburn Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]