Romney-Ryan Debate - Cartersville, GA

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Cartersville, GA.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Cartersville is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
20
Don't care
 
2
No
 
1

Vote now in Cartersville:

Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#43 Oct 4, 2012
@Educated - so tell me, which facts are inaccurate.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#44 Oct 4, 2012
all of them
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#45 Oct 4, 2012
gas prices in 2006 and 2007 were in the mid 3.00 range, 5% unemployment is just wrong........... try Google..........amazing fact finder, for people like you who insist on talking out their republican ass..........I would go on, but I am tired of this crap and don't want to waste my energy.....DUDE
Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#46 Oct 4, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
all of them
wow, that's persuasive. And, nope, the gas prices are accurate, the unemployment rates are accurate, and the only way you don't know the other points are accurate is:
1. you've been asleep since September 11th, or
2. you really are as uneducated as your posts make you appear to be, or
3. you like to lie as much as Obama
Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#47 Oct 4, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
gas prices in 2006 and 2007 were in the mid 3.00 range, 5% unemployment is just wrong.......... try Google..........amazing fact finder, for people like you who insist on talking out their republican ass..........I would go on, but I am tired of this crap and don't want to waste my energy.....DUDE
But for the last six months of 2008, gas prices were back down to under $2. And the unemployment rates were taken from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics - and I think it is a safe bet they know the stats a whole lot better than you do. Find better (and more accurate) sources.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#48 Oct 4, 2012
political tactics, meant to make the bad guys loo good. wake up man , you are being misled
Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#49 Oct 4, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
political tactics, meant to make the bad guys loo good. wake up man , you are being misled
"man" - seriously?

You are a perfect illustration of "ignorance can be fixed, but stupid is forever." I'm through wasting my time trying to "educate" with FACTS, which you have yet to refute.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#50 Oct 4, 2012
I have refuted them, your just to stupid to see it, you are giving me a headache, I pity your subservient wife
you fool

Cartersville, GA

#51 Oct 5, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
I have refuted them, your just to stupid to see it, you are giving me a headache, I pity your subservient wife
"your just to stupid" haha once again you call others stupid but you can't even use proper grammar. Somebody needs to fire that dumb ass wife of yours for not teaching her own family proper grammar. She's as dumb as you are. Or worse.
Nana2five

Acworth, GA

#52 Oct 5, 2012
Those of you who would vote Obama back in office are just plain stupid, but you can't change stupid. If he's re-elected, all of us will be on food stamps & welfare before the next 4 years are over. He doesn't want to president of the best country in the world. He wants to be a dictator and have all of us bow down before him.
you fool

Cartersville, GA

#53 Oct 5, 2012
Nana2five wrote:
Those of you who would vote Obama back in office are just plain stupid, but you can't change stupid. If he's re-elected, all of us will be on food stamps & welfare before the next 4 years are over. He doesn't want to president of the best country in the world. He wants to be a dictator and have all of us bow down before him.
You are correct. Obama WANTS everybody on food stamps and welfare. He even said it feels good to belong to the government. Rich people, who EDUCATED hates because he is jealous of them, should stop work. Then who would pay for it if everybody is on welfare? Obama is dangerous.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#54 Oct 6, 2012
you fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Obama WANTS everybody on food stamps and welfare. He even said it feels good to belong to the government. Rich people, who EDUCATED hates because he is jealous of them, should stop work. Then who would pay for it if everybody is on welfare? Obama is dangerous.


I am wealthy, and yes all you fools please stop working, you suck anyway. The need for the jobs that most of you have is worthless anyway, so yes please just stop. And where do you idiots get the idea Obama wants everyone on welfare, he has dropped the unemployment rate drastically since elected, of course you bigots can't see that through your white colored glasses..........
say what you want, when it gets down to it you are just a bunch of lilly white scared little bigots
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#55 Oct 6, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wealthy, and yes all you fools please stop working, you suck anyway. The need for the jobs that most of you have is worthless anyway, so yes please just stop. And where do you idiots get the idea Obama wants everyone on welfare, he has dropped the unemployment rate drastically since elected, of course you bigots can't see that through your white colored glasses..........
say what you want, when it gets down to it you are just a bunch of lilly white scared little bigots
"of course you bigots can't see that through your white colored glasses"

Last time you moron. Failure has NO color.

"dropped the unemployment rate drastically"?????????

After nearly 4 years he has (through some weird math) reached a rate near what it was when he was sworn in.

And you find that an "accomplishment"????

Why haven't you moved?? If you need some help packing I'm sure a great many topix posters can help you.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#56 Oct 6, 2012
Unemployment is under 8%, why don't you quit your useless and give us all a break, bigot, say what you will, most who ate Obama are threatened by Him and his. End of story, people like you will never accept the truth.
And if you truly think Romney is the answer , well good luck with that lying crook, In other words..........REPUBLICAN, me me me, I got mine so fuck everyone else. That way of thought is a ting of the past, accept and sleep well
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#57 Oct 6, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
Unemployment is under 8%, why don't you quit your useless and give us all a break, bigot, say what you will, most who ate Obama are threatened by Him and his. End of story, people like you will never accept the truth.
And if you truly think Romney is the answer , well good luck with that lying crook, In other words..........REPUBLICAN, me me me, I got mine so fuck everyone else. That way of thought is a ting of the past, accept and sleep well
Your idiocy is only surpassed by your inability to spell correctly or use proper grammar.

PLEASE MOVE ALREADY.
booger

Cartersville, GA

#58 Oct 6, 2012
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idiocy is only surpassed by your inability to spell correctly or use proper grammar.
PLEASE MOVE ALREADY.
Sorry to tell you but he's not going anywhere. His wife signed a one year contract with the Board of Education so she's here at least until next summer. Also this talk he says about him being wealthy is BS. He's on disability and collecting social security. I don't consider that wealthy but considering his whole life, he thinks he's very wealthy.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#59 Oct 6, 2012
Wow. How sad. Of course he'll deny it all.

However you can't deny ignorance. That he has in abundance.
Honest

Cartersville, GA

#60 Oct 11, 2012
Best man for the job.
EDUCATED

Atlanta, GA

#61 Oct 16, 2012
read my lips..........I AM NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!
Seth

Cartersville, GA

#62 Oct 16, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
read my lips..........I AM NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!
If I had to grease up that lard ass on Vivian every night I'd deny being married, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Euharlee Chief of Police and Asst. Chief Arrest... 6 hr Just saying 13
Review: Sixes Tavern Fri RealityChecker 2
Bartow County Sheriff's Deputies (Sep '13) Fri Birdie 46
Deputy Woody (Nov '10) Thu Sparrow 187
1st presbyterian church of cartersville (Dec '10) Mar 26 goober 194
Flowering Branch Director Retiring? Mar 26 hmmm 6
bankruptcy lawyers Mar 26 DooDah 8
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]