Romney-Ryan Debate - Carlsbad, NM

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Carlsbad, NM.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Carlsbad is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
10
No
 
7
Don't care
 
1

Vote now in Carlsbad:

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#43 Oct 28, 2012
Zig_Zag wrote:
I voted yesterday 10-27-12.
I voted to keep our H.N.I.C. in his proper chair in the Oval Office.
I have had a bad enough day,...you just put it over the top. I would love to meet you in person,..so that I may beat your liberal non showering welfare living piece of shit ass. Where are you?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#44 Oct 28, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had a bad enough day,...you just put it over the top. I would love to meet you in person,..so that I may beat your liberal non showering welfare living piece of shit ass. Where are you?
Misquoting my statement proves that you are not only ignorant but also illiterate.

I simply stated FACTS about the dirty, lying, cheating, scumbag that is Romney.

To answer your question, Iím currently in Las Cruces running my successful small business. I have NO DOUBT Iíve paid more taxes in this year alone then all the wages you have earned in your pathetic excuse for a life.

It is not worth my time to make a trip to Carlsville just to kick your dumbass, however, the next time Iím in town I will gladly take 30 seconds out of my day to pause and stomp the rancid dogshit out of your useless skull.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#45 Oct 28, 2012
You started something by running your mouth in calling me a name.

I have no problem driving to Las Cruces,...send me a P.M. as to where you would like to meet up.

Unlike you I do not need to just call names and act tough on here,..let's meet up and see what happens.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#46 Oct 28, 2012
BTW,...It is hard for you to call the other candidate a dirty lying cheating scumbag when your own candidate can easily be described the same way.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#47 Oct 28, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
You started something by running your mouth in calling me a name.
I have no problem driving to Las Cruces,...send me a P.M. as to where you would like to meet up.
Unlike you I do not need to just call names and act tough on here,..let's meet up and see what happens.


Take a depth breath, let it out slow, relax, stay on your knees, you're doing good job, keep sucking and licking those low hanging tea bags.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#48 Oct 28, 2012
Keep hiding behind your computer and your petty comments. Coward

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#49 Oct 28, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
Keep hiding behind your computer and your petty comments. Coward
Blah...Blah..keep lickin' tea bagger.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#50 Oct 28, 2012
BARACK 2012 !!! HILLARY 2016 !!!
wow

Carlsbad, NM

#51 Oct 28, 2012
Zig; I find it odd that you are proud to be paying a large amount of taxes! That is what I don't understand about dem's- they think the rich owe the poor a percentage of their earnings. Great job- on all the taxes you are sending the government! Way to do your part to keep welfare strong!!

You are the reason people refuse to work, and get off government support! You are more than happy to support them.

And if you're like me..... and believe that people should actually work for their money.... that makes you racist!
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#53 Oct 29, 2012
Don't worry they just don't wanna lose food stamps and welfare !!! Because unlike us ...they could not survive....without it !!!!
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#54 Nov 8, 2012
the red states collect more in fed money than the blue states. just a fact. also, zigs company probably makes enough to be able to contribute to this great country. piss off loser repubes.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#55 Nov 8, 2012
Hey guys did you know Nixon is an educated man, he is just a little f^cked in the head....when it comes to politics....He is a goo glen S.O.B....I don't care what anyone says ....I like him
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#56 Nov 8, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
Hey guys did you know Nixon is an educated man, he is just a little f^cked in the head....when it comes to politics....He is a goo glen S.O.B....I don't care what anyone says ....I like him
you like me becus i let you clean up my cream pies.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#57 Nov 8, 2012
Zig_Zag wrote:
<quoted text>
Misquoting my statement proves that you are not only ignorant but also illiterate.
I simply stated FACTS about the dirty, lying, cheating, scumbag that is Romney.
To answer your question, Iím currently in Las Cruces running my successful small business. I have NO DOUBT Iíve paid more taxes in this year alone then all the wages you have earned in your pathetic excuse for a life.
It is not worth my time to make a trip to Carlsville just to kick your dumbass, however, the next time Iím in town I will gladly take 30 seconds out of my day to pause and stomp the rancid dogshit out of your useless skull.
sounds like he made a threat of harmful and physical violence to you in the first degree. i would suggest arming yourself because of his premeditated threats. that is your constitutional right.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#58 Nov 8, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
you like me becus i let you clean up my cream pies.
No it's just because of your well thought out post's, just like this one ...I just hope one day I can be as smart as you....you are truly a wizard
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#59 Nov 8, 2012
And You know us Republicans don't do the whole cream pie thing, that is something you Democrats do....It's on your platform...Remember ?
Log Cabin Republican

Carlsbad, NM

#60 Nov 15, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
And You know us Republicans don't do the whole cream pie thing, that is something you Democrats do....It's on your platform...Remember ?
Actually you savage, we Republicans have a large gay contingent that the Party decided to "blow off" (pun intended) this cycle and every other cycle in recent memory. If you went in to a Republican HQ in rural NM in 08 you saw that it was operated most likely by one of us, an openly gay Log Cabin Republican.

And creampies aren't just for gay people you sexless, insecure, homophobic, ignorant bigot. The Republican Party had best get with the changes in our society. Idiots that continue to spout Karl Rove/Mitt Romney crap will doom us to obscurity and irrelevance. Women, gays, lesbians, medical pot users, people of color are the fabric of a changing America. Us white guys AIN'T IN CHARGE ANY MORE!!!
GW Bush

Carlsbad, NM

#61 Nov 20, 2012
I am the problem. I gave Obama 2 terms. I was so smart. I got us in 2 wars. I am proud I wasn't asked to speak at the Republican convention.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#63 Nov 21, 2012
Log Cabin Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you savage, we Republicans have a large gay contingent that the Party decided to "blow off" (pun intended) this cycle and every other cycle in recent memory. If you went in to a Republican HQ in rural NM in 08 you saw that it was operated most likely by one of us, an openly gay Log Cabin Republican.
And creampies aren't just for gay people you sexless, insecure, homophobic, ignorant bigot. The Republican Party had best get with the changes in our society. Idiots that continue to spout Karl Rove/Mitt Romney crap will doom us to obscurity and irrelevance. Women, gays, lesbians, medical pot users, people of color are the fabric of a changing America. Us white guys AIN'T IN CHARGE ANY MORE!!!
Are you trying to be intelligent ,because it has obviously past you up...
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#64 Nov 21, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had a bad enough day,...you just put it over the top. I would love to meet you in person,..so that I may beat your liberal non showering welfare living piece of shit ass. Where are you?
_Aristotle_ wrote:
Unlike you I do not need to just call names and act tough on here,..let's meet up and see what happens.
lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many Car Washes ? 23 min Carlsbad NM 1
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 1 hr I am 10
News Mayor honors long-time Carlsbad couple 1 hr Carlsbad NM 18
Carlsbad NM Residents they are Being Scr^^ed! 1 hr Carlsbad NM 1
What is up with Bobcat auto repair 9 hr Jakeco 4
Republican Debates next week 17 hr zenus 1
Defund Planned Parenthood 18 hr zenus 1
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]