Romney-Ryan Debate - Broken Bow, OK

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Broken Bow, OK.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Broken Bow is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
9
No
 
2
Don't care
 
2

Vote now in Broken Bow:

Comments
1 - 20 of 99 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The thinker

Mooresville, NC

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I am republican and conservative 100%. The pick works for me!
Sunrise

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2012
big bear

Broken Bow, OK

#3 Aug 24, 2012
the country cant take 4 more years of communist union control. Haiti is this the Democrat leaders model..take a close look at it. a few crooked wealthy leaders and the rest in squaller ruled by gangs.
Queastions

Broken Bow, OK

#4 Aug 29, 2012
I dont like that hes mormon. Im going to stick with who i picked last time. And he wont prove hes earnings. Im always careful what i say cause my opinions seem to be unpopular lol.
Queastions

Broken Bow, OK

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I was raised republican but im a registered democrate. Im not sure who i associate more with though. I think abortion is wrong and so is gay marriage but i also believe what is it my business what you do. How is you being gay and you having an abortion hurting me and my family. And as long as your not bothering me i dont care. But at the same time im very pationate about human rights and people having equality. I dont agree with illigals being here but i also feel bad for the kids and dont like how thats being handeled. They take there kids that were born here in america away. And the ones that have always been here should stay, instead of taking the children away send them back where they came from with the mothers.
Sunrise

Burleson, TX

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Queastions wrote:
I was raised republican but im a registered democrate. Im not sure who i associate more with though. I think abortion is wrong and so is gay marriage but i also believe what is it my business what you do. How is you being gay and you having an abortion hurting me and my family. And as long as your not bothering me i dont care. But at the same time im very pationate about human rights and people having equality. I dont agree with illigals being here but i also feel bad for the kids and dont like how thats being handeled. They take there kids that were born here in america away. And the ones that have always been here should stay, instead of taking the children away send them back where they came from with the mothers.
Queastions, one should take a broader look at what is going on instead of feeling that as long as you're not bothering me I don't care. Try to broaden your horizon and think of American and what is happening to our country. I believe that we live in a country where everyone has equal opportunity. Everyone does not have equal assets because some fail to take advantage of their opportunities. I know that we have some that have mental and physical disabilities that is a hinderance but many of those people excel despite their disability. The US offers free education through grade 12 but yet many rebel and fail to use it to their advantage. Many have an opportunity to get a college education using grants. The opportunities are there.

Let's look at people who are in this country illegally and whose children were born here and are citizens. Would you agree that parents are responsible for their children? Put the responsibility of the predicament of these children where it belongs - on the parents. Would you make a decision to break a law that would be harmful to your children? That is what these parents did and their children are suffering for the selfish actions of the parents.
Sunrise

Carrollton, TX

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Queastions wrote:
I dont like that hes mormon. Im going to stick with who i picked last time. And he wont prove hes earnings. Im always careful what i say cause my opinions seem to be unpopular lol.
Please make a comparason of the difference between the Mormon faith and the faith of our current president for us. I assume that you are referring to Romney when you say he won't prove his earnings. Romney has release two years' of his federal tax filings. These tax filings show his income. What other documents would you like to see him release?
big bear

Broken Bow, OK

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Repulicans are running a couple of good men that this country needs..be a shame to re elect more of the same and let him finish taking this country apart. Right after Obama was elected he declared that we are no longer a super power and then set about dismantling the country. We need good men now ..not bad. Our kids and grand kids need a future and right now they dont have one.
Queastions

Broken Bow, OK

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Republicans will always be firmly rooted in what they believe and so will democrats. Why do people think that obama is muslim. He is christisn and he goes to a christian church. And my queastion is or well slash queastion. Isnt the senate and house of representatives responsible for some of the way our country is. What happened to the system of checks and balances. Nothing can happen with out the approvile of them and unless im wrong most of the things people are complaining about the idea started in the house. And how does the president create
jobs. Does he force employers to hire. Or start a company to hire people.(That was sarcasm) and no im not tryn to throw my believes on any one i was just giving my opinion not trying to change anyones
Queastions

Broken Bow, OK

#10 Aug 30, 2012
Also everyone has personal convictions or personal beliefs these just happen to be mine. I was not raised to believe this. I was raised to believe as yall do and i choose not to speak politics with my mom because being family it becomes more personal then it should. The guy that spoke about the children everyone is so worried about costs wouldnt it be more affordable to send those kids back with the parents then leaving them here and taking care of them. Im very much for human rights and i dont believe its fair to send people back that have been here since there children now there adults. Some cant even speak spanish or even remember the country they were born in.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 30, 2012
What republicans fail to mention and want to forget is Bush the Republican president un the debt up on the books by over 5 trillion dollars and part of the deficit spending that causd the debt to go up was the 2 Bush tax cuts nt paidforand the 2 wars that were not paid for which will add cos of over 3 trillio dollars to our debt. reason for that 3 trillion in cost is that the Irag war is over yet the cost of treating our injured veterans for years in the future and the cost of their retirements mental health will end up costing over 3 trillion dolars in deficit spending. And the vets deserve every penney spend on medical and retiremment cost. Bush never had that part of the war figured ion his budgetnor the continuance of the Irag war. Nor was the cost of the Afghanistan war figured in nor put in the yearly budget but kept off book. So you add up the different coastcreated while Bush was in office and by the way the 2009 budget was figured is considered to be Bush as the goverment year in Sept 1 of each year. But the tax payer gets the bill.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Well folks you have a nice day, as I am. God Bless
Sunrise

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Aug 31, 2012
Queastions wrote:
Republicans will always be firmly rooted in what they believe and so will democrats. Why do people think that obama is muslim. He is christisn and he goes to a christian church. And my queastion is or well slash queastion. Isnt the senate and house of representatives responsible for some of the way our country is. What happened to the system of checks and balances. Nothing can happen with out the approvile of them and unless im wrong most of the things people are complaining about the idea started in the house. And how does the president create
jobs. Does he force employers to hire. Or start a company to hire people.(That was sarcasm) and no im not tryn to throw my believes on any one i was just giving my opinion not trying to change anyones
A leader creates jobs by not putting constraints that takes away the profits of the job givers. Currently, obamacare is one of the biggest constraints.
big bear

Broken Bow, OK

#14 Aug 31, 2012
love Clint Eastwoods take off on James Stewart and the rabbit from "ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE." James Stewart was a real patriot and so is Clint. LMAO
big bear

Broken Bow, OK

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Monday is empty chair day as per Clint Eastwood speech. Put an empty chair in your yard. It is Obama's latest portrait.
Okieabroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Queastions wrote:
I was raised republican but im a registered democrate. Im not sure who i associate more with though. I think abortion is wrong and so is gay marriage but i also believe what is it my business what you do. How is you being gay and you having an abortion hurting me and my family. And as long as your not bothering me i dont care. But at the same time im very pationate about human rights and people having equality. I dont agree with illigals being here but i also feel bad for the kids and dont like how thats being handeled. They take there kids that were born here in america away. And the ones that have always been here should stay, instead of taking the children away send them back where they came from with the mothers.
I saw that happen in the country where I live. It wasn't pretty. They took Turkish men who have lived and worked here 20 + years and sent them all back without their families. Those kids suffered.
Okieabroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#17 Sep 4, 2012
pappy wrote:
What republicans fail to mention and want to forget is Bush the Republican president un the debt up on the books by over 5 trillion dollars and part of the deficit spending that causd the debt to go up was the 2 Bush tax cuts nt paidforand the 2 wars that were not paid for which will add cos of over 3 trillio dollars to our debt. reason for that 3 trillion in cost is that the Irag war is over yet the cost of treating our injured veterans for years in the future and the cost of their retirements mental health will end up costing over 3 trillion dolars in deficit spending. And the vets deserve every penney spend on medical and retiremment cost. Bush never had that part of the war figured ion his budgetnor the continuance of the Irag war. Nor was the cost of the Afghanistan war figured in nor put in the yearly budget but kept off book. So you add up the different coastcreated while Bush was in office and by the way the 2009 budget was figured is considered to be Bush as the goverment year in Sept 1 of each year. But the tax payer gets the bill.
Yes, the problem was to big by the time Bush had served 8 years. I felt sorry for anyone wanting the job after that deep a hole was dug.
Okieabroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#18 Sep 4, 2012
big bear wrote:
the country cant take 4 more years of communist union control. Haiti is this the Democrat leaders model..take a close look at it. a few crooked wealthy leaders and the rest in squaller ruled by gangs.
Big Bear, I don't understand why you use the word communist in relation to Obama's plans for the USA. Please explain.
Okieabroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#19 Sep 4, 2012
I won't be voting Republican anyway.
Okieabroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#20 Sep 4, 2012
Queastions wrote:
I dont like that hes mormon. Im going to stick with who i picked last time. And he wont prove hes earnings. Im always careful what i say cause my opinions seem to be unpopular lol.
Queastions, unpopular or not, your opinions are of just as much value as anyone elses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min Donnie 75,151
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr So What 2,630
Edward Ray Johnson Jr. (Nov '10) 11 hr tralalalalalala 3
choctaw electric corruption- attention cec cust... 19 hr blue 36
Love's Country Store and Truck Stop Thu hochawizard 6
looking for cabin Thu hochawizard 3
Civil Suits in Porton case Thu Reader 1

Broken Bow Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]