Romney-Ryan Debate - Bowling Green, KY

Discuss the national Romney-Ryan debate in Bowling Green, KY.

Are you happy that Romney picked Paul Ryan as his VP?

Bowling Green is happy with the Ryan pick.
Yes
 
8
No
 
3
Don't care
 
2

Vote now in Bowling Green:

Comments
1 - 20 of 533 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 27
Next Last
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 14, 2012
 
Will be great for the rich, bad for everyone else. Facts hurt.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 15, 2012
 
Like Obama has done anything but the opposite of all his speeches. It's all a dog and pony show.
You Know What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 15, 2012
 
Everybody has something bad to say about Obama, but what nobody thinks about is how this country has been in debt way before he ran it. Why can't everybody give the man a break. I mean seriously.
Rip

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2012
 
Ryan Romney are just two desperados that will say anything to get elected. Look at Romney's record. Same medical plan as Obama. Mingle that with Ryan's plan to destroy Medicare and you got a disaster.
Funny

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 16, 2012
 
You Know What wrote:
Everybody has something bad to say about Obama, but what nobody thinks about is how this country has been in debt way before he ran it. Why can't everybody give the man a break. I mean seriously.
Maybe you should think there is a reason everyone hates him.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 17, 2012
 
They're both corporate puppets that would take grandma's social security check to give tax breaks to the rich.
pokergrind4life4 20

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 20, 2012
 
ever seen the youtube video where Romney treats that poor guy in the wheel chair like crap when he ask about romneys medical marijuana stance.... romney is a douche
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 20, 2012
 
Ryan lost out on many woman's vote whe he made the statement that he would allow NO abortions even in the cases of rape or whatever. FORCED MOTHERHOOD regardless of the circumstances. He just guaranteed Obama another four years.
HORSEFLY

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 20, 2012
 
Wake up brainwashed mindless people and don't let others think for you. ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 20, 2012
 
HORSEFLY wrote:
Wake up brainwashed mindless people and don't let others think for you. ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Looks like you have it backwards.
Jimmy Rustles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 21, 2012
 
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have it backwards.
Yea there's a reason FoxNews is BANNED in Canada. It's against the law to lie on the television there. Are all other American news sources allowed? Yes.
NObama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2012
 
Gone in January 2013!
Neither

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 27, 2012
 
RON PAUL! Otherwise we're all screwed and I'm high-tailing it to Canada.
Lies and deception

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 27, 2012
 
Obama made promises he didn't keep. Hes dug us a deeper hole to climb out of rather than at a minimum keep us stable. Romney needs his 4 years Obama had his he didn't make things any better lets move on!
Lies and deception

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 27, 2012
 
Neither wrote:
RON PAUL! Otherwise we're all screwed and I'm high-tailing it to Canada.
I would have loved Ron Paul to get it!
David Edwards

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 29, 2012
 
Willard Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Thinks if a women is raped,she should relax and enjoy.
women rape is rape

Being a republicans doesn't make you a Christian or is a mormon..

Coal miners say they were forced to attend Romney event and donate

Oh, oh, this is wrong. How do I know? Because radial right-wing fringe-of-society
teabag infidels would be screaming like pigs at the slaughter had Obama done this.
But hey, it wasn't Obama (the "marxist"), it was Romney the American Jobs Slayer &
Flip-Flopping Flim-Flam Man.
Coal miners say they were forced to attend Romney event and donate

And being a Republican doesn't make you a Christian folks,most republicans are scum..






By David Edwards
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:07 EDT

VOTE PRESIDENT OBAMA BACK INTO OFFICE ,HE HAS MADE JOBS OVER THE LAST 29 MONTHS,UNLIKE BUSH WHO LOST OVER 800,000 JOBS TO INDIA ,CHINA AND MEXICO HIS LAST MONTH IN OFFICE. THAT CAUSED THE WORSE RECESSION IN 75 YEARS,AND BUSH AND CHENEY DID THIS TO HURT THE WORKING UNION PEOPLE OF THIS NATION,REPUBLICANS HATE UNIONS.

VOTE DEMOCRAT ALL THE WAY,CHANGE CONGRESS GET RID OF ALL REPUBLICANS.






Share on facebookShare on redditShare on diggShare on
twitterShare on farkShare on stumbleupon2.3K
gman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 29, 2012
 
David Edwards wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Thinks if a women is raped,she should relax and enjoy.
women rape is rape

Being a republicans doesn't make you a Christian or is a mormon..

Coal miners say they were forced to attend Romney event and donate

Oh, oh, this is wrong. How do I know? Because radial right-wing fringe-of-society
teabag infidels would be screaming like pigs at the slaughter had Obama done this.
But hey, it wasn't Obama (the "marxist"), it was Romney the American Jobs Slayer &
Flip-Flopping Flim-Flam Man.
Coal miners say they were forced to attend Romney event and donate

And being a Republican doesn't make you a Christian folks,most republicans are scum..






By David Edwards
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:07 EDT

VOTE PRESIDENT OBAMA BACK INTO OFFICE ,HE HAS MADE JOBS OVER THE LAST 29 MONTHS,UNLIKE BUSH WHO LOST OVER 800,000 JOBS TO INDIA ,CHINA AND MEXICO HIS LAST MONTH IN OFFICE. THAT CAUSED THE WORSE RECESSION IN 75 YEARS,AND BUSH AND CHENEY DID THIS TO HURT THE WORKING UNION PEOPLE OF THIS NATION,REPUBLICANS HATE UNIONS.

VOTE DEMOCRAT ALL THE WAY,CHANGE CONGRESS GET RID OF ALL REPUBLICANS.






Share on facebookShare on redditShare on diggShare on
twitterShare on farkShare on stumbleupon2.3K
Were you born a moron or did you have to work at it? If Obama has such a great record as president then why isn't he running on it. If Obama has created jobs then why is the unemployment rate still above 8%? No one is forced to attend or donate, I have giving money to the RP but was not forced too. Unions are cancer to the economy. The negatives far out weigh the positives in unions, they should be banned in America. And for the flip flop jab, have Obama look in the mirror. You have been corrected. Good day.
Stupid

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 29, 2012
 
Wow David I think you just took the prize from wthc. You are truly one dumb brainwashed idiot.
yay

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 29, 2012
 
another stuffed shirt privileged rich guy scores the nomination completely crapping on any third party delegates. With only 1% of the country rich enough to say they're rich, how the hell does the other 99% fall for this garbage? I'm so sick of this. This guy won't help a thing.
bigfella

White Sulphur Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 30, 2012
 
yay wrote:
another stuffed shirt privileged rich guy scores the nomination completely crapping on any third party delegates. With only 1% of the country rich enough to say they're rich, how the hell does the other 99% fall for this garbage? I'm so sick of this. This guy won't help a thing.
So would we be better off with some broke idiot? The guy got rich because he is smart and works hard. If you want to elect a less educated, financially unsuccessful person....run

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min angel 146,444
Anybody know Allen Howell? 21 min Going places 2
come out nancy 43 min smilin 3
Meijer is coming to Gary Farms (Oct '12) 1 hr meijer employee 110
Workout anytime 1 hr not true 7
Orthopedic Doctor 1 hr Highly recommended 5
Missing someone 2 hr someone 21
RIP Shawn Thompson (Jan '13) 11 hr Jimmy Hendrix 384

Bowling Green Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]