Occupy Wall St Debate - Massapequa Park, NY

Discuss the national Occupy Wall St debate in Massapequa Park, NY.

Do you identify with the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Massapequa Park supports
Support
 
40
Oppose
 
39

Vote now in Massapequa Park:

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated -

“http://kyrani99. wordpress.com/”

Since: Oct 11

Sunbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2012
 
True democracy doesn't need capitalism because capitalism breeds this http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/ bad for everybody's health!
Finnegan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 6, 2012
 
Spam from an Ausshole. America isn't a "true democracy" nor was it set up to be.

“http://kyrani99. wordpress.com/”

Since: Oct 11

Epping, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2012
 
Finnegan wrote:
Spam from an Ausshole. America isn't a "true democracy" nor was it set up to be.
No civil rights?
No free speech?
No rights of citizens?
Just for big business you're saying.
Well I have been to the States and I have made friends in the States and I know that they want free enterprise but also democracy and the two can coexist without monopolies and Money crushing people's lives.

Sounds like you don't like freedom.
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 7, 2012
 
KYRANI wrote:
<quoted text>
No civil rights?
No free speech?
No rights of citizens?
Just for big business you're saying.
Well I have been to the States and I have made friends in the States and I know that they want free enterprise but also democracy and the two can coexist without monopolies and Money crushing people's lives.
Sounds like you don't like freedom.
No, Finnegan was reminding you that the US is not a Democracy nor was it ever set up to be. Democracy is 3 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what's for dinner. Study up some more on democracies before telling a citizen what his/her country should be like.

“http://kyrani99. wordpress.com/”

Since: Oct 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 9, 2012
 
So really you guys have no rights running around the world bombing nations into oblivion claiming your the policing everyone who is not democratic/ democracies as you do. The PR is that you supposed to uphold democratic values. So much for that, just another lie.

I guess little wonder if you see your nation as 75% wolves and 25% sheep. This is really the fallacy of all wolves, they think they are a majority. In reality it's not that way at all. And indeed not only do the sheep constitute the vast majority, when they awaken fully they will realize they hold the power and the wolves, outside of appearances are impotent. All they can do is run after someone else's comments claiming them to be a spammer on which ever area they comment just because they don't like what that person has to say. This is not just narrow minded but total numb skull instead.
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 9, 2012
 
KYRANI wrote:
So really you guys have no rights running around the world bombing nations into oblivion claiming your the policing everyone who is not democratic/ democracies as you do. The PR is that you supposed to uphold democratic values. So much for that, just another lie.
I guess little wonder if you see your nation as 75% wolves and 25% sheep. This is really the fallacy of all wolves, they think they are a majority. In reality it's not that way at all. And indeed not only do the sheep constitute the vast majority, when they awaken fully they will realize they hold the power and the wolves, outside of appearances are impotent. All they can do is run after someone else's comments claiming them to be a spammer on which ever area they comment just because they don't like what that person has to say. This is not just narrow minded but total numb skull instead.
Australia is still a penal colony. Obviously you don't know squat about the US or the concepts of democracy and liberty. Little wonder you're still consdered subjects. And your narrow minded simpleton attitude is par for the course for Aussholes.

“http://kyrani99. wordpress.com/”

Since: Oct 11

Belmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 9, 2012
 
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>Australia is still a penal colony. Obviously you don't know squat about the US or the concepts of democracy and liberty. Little wonder you're still consdered subjects. And your narrow minded simpleton attitude is par for the course for Aussholes.
SOOOOO so typical when you got nothing to say for your actions just throw some mud at the other person.
well

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 17, 2012
 
Wow, an American saying he doesn't live in a democracy?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What do American foreign policy always try and spread democracy to the middle east by bombing the crap out of them. hahaha

Someone named louiston needs a damn history leason.
well

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 17, 2012
 
And don't give me that we live in a "republic" bull crap. They are the same damn thing.
Derald

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 15, 2013
 
well wrote:
And don't give me that we live in a "republic" bull crap. They are the same damn thing.
No they're not, fucktard!
Rules

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 22, 2013
 
Color the map red loser but Blue wins in the real world.
Never

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2013
 
Rules wrote:
Color the map red loser but Blue wins in the real world.
Blue is the cause for the worlds problems
Blue

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 25, 2013
 
True Blue American. Red = Communist!
Rejaka

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 27, 2013
 
Blue = NAMBLA-loving, dope-smoking maggots.
Blue

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 30, 2013
 
Rejaka wrote:
Blue = NAMBLA-loving, dope-smoking maggots.
Did your father tell you...
http://tinypic.com/view.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massapequa Park Discussions

Search the Massapequa Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr r u crazy 6,377
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,264
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats Thu Cat got your tongue 3
Review: Cycle Concepts Of New York Thu Stanley East Meadow 1
Review: Normandy Garden Apartments (Sep '08) Thu Billy Jonesa 18
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Jul 30 Bruser 7,860

Massapequa Park Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]