Occupy Wall St Debate - Hinton, WV

Discuss the national Occupy Wall St debate in Hinton, WV.

Do you identify with the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Hinton opposes
Oppose
 
10
Support
 
7

Vote now in Hinton:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
J Lilly

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 1, 2011
 
The clueless, drug users socialists and fools.
yeppers

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2011
 
J Lilly wrote:
The clueless, drug users socialists and fools.
I didn't realize that the Fox news team were socialists.
nice place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 3, 2011
 
I think they should be allowed to stay there as long as they are peacefull. The rich on wall street always take from the poor or the middle class. Look at that madoff guy he took billions. Maybe if the people finally stand up for themselves and stop letting congress, and wall street do whatever they want with our tax dollars, maybe their would be some money for the homeless or for the people working who can't afford to support their families with a lousy minimum wage job.
J Lilly

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 4, 2011
 
Wall Street gives money to both Dems and Reps. What is rich? Did they get the money honesty? Who says how much money someone should make? At the beginning maybe there were people who truly were protesting the injustice of the bailouts. To vilify the rich in general is dishonest. The protesters have become violent and it is time for this to end. The congress is most to blame for the bailouts. They forced the banks to make loans to people that couldnít normally afford the loans. The people couldnít pay the banks, the banks lost money, the banks had to be bailed out. Government is usually the problem, too big, too much. If you have bad credit and you donít make enough to get your dream home it is not the job of government to force the issue. I have no love for Madoff or these like him, hang them high. In this country there is no set class. Anyone can make a good life if you work hard and make good choices. This country is full of people who came from humble beginnings to to great things.
payback

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 4, 2011
 
No, this people are a disgrace have no clue what they are doing also why doesn't our so called president step in.
Denise

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 5, 2011
 
our gov't is being run by corp Amerika. We the people are not being served by our elected public servants. Attorneys, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, special interest have Congress' ear. And Congress has their hands in special interests back pockets. Wall Street is full of people who are trying to get rich not creating jobs.
1 post removed
yeppers

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2011
 
payback wrote:
No, this people are a disgrace have no clue what they are doing also why doesn't our so called president step in.
You are so right maybe the president can send in the National Guard and violate the American citizen's so called First Amendment Right to Assembly.
WHY WHY

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 6, 2011
 
Wonder why we havent seen any occupy third ave in Hinton?
1 post removed
joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 6, 2011
 
Just there for no reason

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 15, 2011
 
They were evicted last night, 77 arrests
1 post removed
economy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 15, 2011
 
I believe that if we all as a people come together to force change, there will be change. If we all sit back and let the government and wall street just do as they please than how can we expect change. We meaning the poor and middle class need to stand together and make our voices heard.
gesh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 15, 2011
 
payback wrote:
No, this people are a disgrace have no clue what they are doing also why doesn't our so called president step in.
You have some serious issues why would our president step in ,He shouldnt,They should be allowed to protest rather it is wrong to you or right how about our libertys and the consitutional rights.The protest should be directed to the fed banks truthfully but we have no right to step in .For the most part they are good people protesting but it has been hijacked by some drunks and homeless but that is because they were told to go there to ruin these protest .You people dont realize what is at stake.It will be evident by 2012 .Did you know Que3 is starting which will continue to inflate our currency There is a lot going on that even most people arent aware of.
gesh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 15, 2011
 
Ofcourse it is our right to protest if we want.
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Hinton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 16, 2011
 
The right and Tea Partyers are always for pushing their right to protest, but the second someone wants to go against the big money interests, the same people saying "We can protest, it's our right" are now saying "Get them out of the streets... don't let them protest."
jack

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 20, 2011
 
they have nothing else to do
gesh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 20, 2011
 
BY the way wall street is only a portion of the money issues our country faces the main proublem is the federal reserve and our own goverment
Orwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 20, 2011
 
payback wrote:
No, this people are a disgrace have no clue what they are doing also why doesn't our so called president step in.
The above poster is a paid for propagandist working for an advertising Corporation. He wants you to have hate in your heart and is only trying to confuse the good people of America. Don't give yourself to this unnatural man. He wants to use you and tell you what to think.

The people are waking up to how America is ran by a Corporatocracy. Going to the voting booth every couple years to pick which Corporate puppet we want to lead America is not going to cut it anymore.

Occupy is to get money out of politics. And stop allowing mega Corporations to control America's democracy.

Is this to hard of an idea for your dumb ass to understand?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
1 post removed
gesh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 21, 2011
 
Orwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The above poster is a paid for propagandist working for an advertising Corporation. He wants you to have hate in your heart and is only trying to confuse the good people of America. Don't give yourself to this unnatural man. He wants to use you and tell you what to think.
The people are waking up to how America is ran by a Corporatocracy. Going to the voting booth every couple years to pick which Corporate puppet we want to lead America is not going to cut it anymore.
Occupy is to get money out of politics. And stop allowing mega Corporations to control America's democracy.
Is this to hard of an idea for your dumb ass to understand?
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
You are totally right and i agree
Silly

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 24, 2011
 
nice place wrote:
I think they should be allowed to stay there as long as they are peacefull. The rich on wall street always take from the poor or the middle class. Look at that madoff guy he took billions. Maybe if the people finally stand up for themselves and stop letting congress, and wall street do whatever they want with our tax dollars, maybe their would be some money for the homeless or for the people working who can't afford to support their families with a lousy minimum wage job.
If its congress taking your tax dollars why dont they occupy Penn Ave there are many rich people there. I would like to see the working people occupy somewhere about the welfare and NOBama care.Oh wait a second, we cant do that. WE HAVE TO WORK!!! to pay taxes and higher insurance rates.
Nobama Fan

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 24, 2011
 
Orwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The above poster is a paid for propagandist working for an advertising Corporation. He wants you to have hate in your heart and is only trying to confuse the good people of America. Don't give yourself to this unnatural man. He wants to use you and tell you what to think.
The people are waking up to how America is ran by a Corporatocracy. Going to the voting booth every couple years to pick which Corporate puppet we want to lead America is not going to cut it anymore.
Occupy is to get money out of politics. And stop allowing mega Corporations to control America's democracy.
Is this to hard of an idea for your dumb ass to understand?
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
We as americans do have the right to change things its called ELECTIONS,the protesters have no right to infringe on other peoples property or cause disruption in the lives of others. Just a bunch of left wing radicals wanting to try to get a movement started to help save NOBAMAS job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for you!! 8 min John 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min George 51,527
true/false game (Mar '12) 26 min -Lily- 1,271
the untouchable,unstopable ronnie atwell 57 min wild child 6
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,244
im tired of ppl complaining about me taking awa... 2 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 4
Sick Of It 3 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 4

Hinton Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]