Occupy Wall St Debate - Hays, KS

Discuss the national Occupy Wall St debate in Hays, KS.

Do you identify with the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Hays opposes
Oppose
 
8
Support
 
5

Vote now in Hays:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Debbie Ford

Hays, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2011
 
It's a lot easier for 1 % of the population to band together to meet their agenda than it is for the other 99% to come together to express their dissatisfaction with the status quo. 99% shouldn't be considered a minority but it has been.
Debbie Ford

Hays, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 8, 2011
 
I think it's great that the 99% are making an attempt to change the status quo. I always hoped that the internet would be a valuable tool in the 99% having the opportunity to identify each other, communicate with each other and band together to make changes that will benefit the majority rather than the minority. Ninety nine percent of the population in the United States alone is an overwhelming number of people and standing together would far outweigh the wealth of the 1%. I think it's great that people are communicating and have started a movement for change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hays Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]