Occupy Wall St Debate - Anniston, AL

Discuss the national Occupy Wall St debate in Anniston, AL.

Do you identify with the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Anniston supports
Support
 
4
Oppose
 
3

Vote now in Anniston:

Big Yo

Anniston, AL

#1 Nov 11, 2011
they are idiots that need to get off their butts and go to work
Orwell

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2011
Big Yo wrote:
they are idiots that need to get off their butts and go to work
10% unemployment dumb ass.

Over 30,000 People Rally in New York City (NYPD estimated 32,500), including organized contingents of workers, students, and other members of “the 99%”

"Our political system should serve all of us — not just the very rich and powerful. Right now Wall Street owns Washington," said participants . "We are the 99% and we are here to reclaim our democracy."

occupywallst.org

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
DON

Trussville, AL

#3 Nov 22, 2011
I see why the 1 % has had such an easy time slowly screwing the shit out of the rest, Stupidity, Most of the 99% can not see the forest for the trees. Most of them are so stupid they think they are part of the 1% when they are 2 paychecks from bankruptcy, but they have a big House. . . .Payment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Cosner, Clark, Hydrick Mar 23 Phony 3
News INTERVIEW: Tattoo Stories with Yelawolf Mar 15 Raymond 2
need advise Mar 8 onna 1
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Feb 27 Equality 89
News Anniston man arrested on capital murder charges... Feb 27 pss4557 1
dixie swanson (Mar '13) Feb '15 Brian 2
News A mayor, not a monarch (Sep '08) Jan '15 Leon Gotti 7
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]