Obama-Marriage Debate - Smithville, TN

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Smithville, TN.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Smithville is not with Obama on gay marriage
Not at all
 
17
Yes, all the way
 
6
I'm on the fence
 
0

Vote now in Smithville:

Naw

United States

#81 Jun 27, 2012
splendid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shocked an IQ such as yours will narrow itself down enough to think your chosen scientists are beyond being incorrect. That certainly describes pathetic faith.
let me guess you believe in an invisible man though which has no proof to back it up :)

to each their own but I don't need an imaginary friend to make it through my life to be happy :D
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#82 Jun 27, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
aw yes take the word of a book that was written over 2000 years ago that has been rewritten many times since. LOL
can't believe you idiots base your lives around a book that is so easily disproven on many accounts
most of the bible stories have already been disproven by science as never happening.
you christians will remain blind though as anything that questions your pathetic faith in your invisible holy man must be liberal lies
I am still waiting on the facts naw.The ones that you say science has (disproven).Thats what you said anyway. Still waiting
In Naws defense

Auburntown, TN

#84 Jun 28, 2012
He doesn't have to disprove a negative. The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. I could say bigfoot exists but it wouldn't make me right until you proved me wrong. That's just silly
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#85 Jun 28, 2012
In Naws defense wrote:
He doesn't have to disprove a negative. The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. I could say bigfoot exists but it wouldn't make me right until you proved me wrong. That's just silly
No he said he had proof that science already disproved the Bible as he called it.I would like to see it.
Naw

United States

#86 Jun 28, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>No he said he had proof that science already disproved the Bible as he called it.I would like to see it.
I already posted proof in another thread.:)
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#87 Jun 28, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted proof in another thread.:)
You have posted no proof. All you have done is run your mouth. Lets see the proof.lol
Naw

United States

#88 Jun 28, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>You have posted no proof. All you have done is run your mouth. Lets see the proof.lol
proof was posted
you ignored the proof
you than proceeded to be called out by a couple other posters in that thread
you stopped posting in that thread

LOL you can't seem to handle reality :D
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#89 Jun 28, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
proof was posted
you ignored the proof
you than proceeded to be called out by a couple other posters in that thread
you stopped posting in that thread
LOL you can't seem to handle reality :D
You don't seem to want to answer the question.You said you had proof that science disproved the Bible. Lets see the proof.But i think you are a mix up little boy.And I haven't seen anyone call me out but you and you have no proof to what ever you say.
Naw

United States

#90 Jun 28, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>You don't seem to want to answer the question.You said you had proof that science disproved the Bible. Lets see the proof.But i think you are a mix up little boy.And I haven't seen anyone call me out but you and you have no proof to what ever you say.
proof was posted already on the thread you originally asked for it. other posters proceeded to also provide proof but you disregarded them as well.

Just because its information that doesn't adhere to your tiny world view doesn't mean it isn't true :D

You like stalking me don't you <3
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#91 Jun 29, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
proof was posted already on the thread you originally asked for it. other posters proceeded to also provide proof but you disregarded them as well.
Just because its information that doesn't adhere to your tiny world view doesn't mean it isn't true :D
You like stalking me don't you <3
What i would really like was the proof you said you had thats all.And do not say you already posted it you have not
Naw

United States

#92 Jun 29, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>What i would really like was the proof you said you had thats all.And do not say you already posted it you have not
stalking me still huh

the proof was put in the other thread where you originally asked for it
by multiple users as well

just because you are blind doesn't mean it wasn't posted :D
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#93 Jun 29, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
stalking me still huh
the proof was put in the other thread where you originally asked for it
by multiple users as well
just because you are blind doesn't mean it wasn't posted :D
You have never shown the proof!Oh yea it was in the other thread .LOL Your a joke!!!!!!!!
Naw

United States

#94 Jun 29, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>You have never shown the proof!Oh yea it was in the other thread .LOL Your a joke!!!!!!!!
not my fault you coulden't click the link I put up in that thread :)
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#95 Jun 29, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
not my fault you coulden't click the link I put up in that thread :)
You never put one up because you do not have one.All you can do is run people.You have no proof of anything you say little boy!
Naw

United States

#96 Jun 29, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>You never put one up because you do not have one.All you can do is run people.You have no proof of anything you say little boy!
I have started checking the forums more often hoping you replied :) You are way too damn fun
splendid

Smithville, TN

#97 Jun 30, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>let me guess you believe in an invisible man though which has no proof to back it up :)

to each their own but I don't need an imaginary friend to make it through my life to be happy :D
Surely your open minded enough to realize that at some point the planets had to be created. Odds are you weren't around on that day to witness so you are believing what another human has claimed to be true.
The Holy Bible is no different than your source of information.
Naw

United States

#98 Jun 30, 2012
splendid wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely your open minded enough to realize that at some point the planets had to be created. Odds are you weren't around on that day to witness so you are believing what another human has claimed to be true.
The Holy Bible is no different than your source of information.
With science though they bring along evidence to back up their theorys

With the bible all it can give you is "faith" which has 0 evidence to back it up

a pretty big difference there and I would much rather believe in science than a needy invisible deity who requires that you worship it
imnotfooled

Ripley, MS

#99 Jun 30, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
With science though they bring along evidence to back up their theorys
With the bible all it can give you is "faith" which has 0 evidence to back it up
a pretty big difference there and I would much rather believe in science than a needy invisible deity who requires that you worship it
show the evidence then.Where would it be located! lol
jxxzz

Smithville, TN

#100 Jun 30, 2012
MaliceInWonderland wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if people gave forth even a small fraction of the concern of whether or not gays are marring, and put it forth something productive that would actually help fellow humans.
The world may be a better place.
There are FAR too many problems that actually matter,
even in our own town.
It's ridiculous to even care who is marrying who.
It's a a sheet of damn paper.
These people are going to STILL love one another.
They are still going to have sex.
You see, now they are committing adulatory because they can't get married.
Anyways.
It will happen eventually.
At a point different races were not allowed to marry.
:) and tell me what happened to that.
It is helping fellow humans t keep that from becoming mainstream.
jxxzz

Smithville, TN

#101 Jun 30, 2012
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>show the evidence then.Where would it be located! lol
some things you may not know about but interesting and true.
Isaiah 40:22, "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH." How did Isaiah know in 700 B.C. the earth is round? The scientists of Isaiah's day thought the earth was flat. They didn't discover the earth is round until the early 1500s when Magellan sailed around the world. How did Isaiah know something over 2000 years ahead of science?
Job 26:7, "... and hangeth the earth upon NOTHING." During the time of Job, it was believed a god named Atlas held the earth on his shoulders! Nobody believed the earth "hangeth upon NOTHING!" Job is the oldest book in the Bible! Written over 3500 years ago! How did Job know something that was IMPOSSIBLE to know during his day?
Genesis 2:7, "And the Lord God formed man of the DUST OF THE GROUND, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." Surely, you don't take Genesis 2:7 seriously? Do you? November 1982, Reader's Digest had an article titled How Life on Earth Began. It stated that according to scientists at NASA's Ames Research Center the ingredients needed to form a human being can be found IN CLAY. The article said, "The Biblical scenario for the creation of life turns out to be NOT FAR OFF THE MARK."(Reader's Digest, November, 1982 p.116) No, it's "not far off the mark" - it's right on it! Scientists have laughed at the possibility of Genesis having any scientific credibility whatsoever - and yet, the more we learn, the more we find it to be SCIENTIFICALLY CORRECT!
Psalm 8:8, "... whatsoever passeth through the PATHS OF THE SEAS." After reading Psalm 8:8, Matthew Maury, a U.S. Naval officer, set out to locate these curious "paths in the seas." He discovered the oceans have paths which flow through them. He became known as the "pathfinder of the seas". How did David (the writer of Psalms) know, over 2,000 years ago, there were "paths in the seas"? David probably never even saw an ocean! HOW DID HE KNOW?
Ecclesiastes 1:7, "All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again." How did the writer of Ecclesiastes know the water cycle of condensation and evaporation? The sun evaporates water from the ocean, water vapor rises and becomes clouds. This water in the clouds falls back to the earth as rain, collects in rivers, and makes its way back to the ocean. This wasn't known until Galileo in 1630! How did the writer of Ecclesiastes know this in 1000 B.C.? 2500 YEARS AHEAD OF SCIENCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Evans 5 hr Whoa 2
Review: Florence & White Ford 6 hr Lizz Price 3
midnight express gentlemens club (Nov '08) 15 hr Whocares In tn 139
jack mullican (Feb '13) Tue lil sis 15
Dustin brown May 25 zzz 1
wendy greene foolen everyone she still hunten d... May 25 hmmm 44
Painter Needed May 25 Sinclair 2
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]