Obama-Marriage Debate - Richmond, VA

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Richmond, VA.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Richmond is with Obama on gay marriage.
Yes, all the way
 
29
Not at all
 
9
I'm on the fence
 
0

Vote now in Richmond:

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#21 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mamas church didn't extend an invitation for me to join them.
Trash criminals like you should not be allowed to walk the same Earth as my mother nothead.

God never intended good people to have to deal with mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist criminals.

nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time

Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Any time you want to discuss it in person, name the time and place nothead.

I will be there, but as you have proven in the past, a coward like you will never crawl out from under your rock.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#22 May 24, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash criminals like you should not be allowed to walk the same Earth as my mother nothead.
God never intended good people to have to deal with mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist criminals.
nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time
Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Any time you want to discuss it in person, name the time and place nothead.
I will be there, but as you have proven in the past, a coward like you will never crawl out from under your rock.
Still trying to get an angle on what i look like eh moron.
It'll never happen. Suspenseful isn't it????????

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#23 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to get an angle on what i look like eh moron.
It'll never happen. Suspenseful isn't it????????
LOL No nothead. We all know what you look like thanks to your mug shot.

nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time

Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Cowards like you always hide behind something, be it a key board or something else to keep normal people from seeing the real you.

Cowards are like that.
Alex

Richmond, VA

#24 May 26, 2012
Two consenting adults who love each other should be able to marry each other no matter who or what they are.

Since: Oct 09

Harv wishes he were me

#25 May 26, 2012
Alex wrote:
Two consenting adults who love each other should be able to marry each other no matter who or what they are.
People who support siblings being allowed to marry are creepy.
ety3

Richmond, VA

#30 May 26, 2012
Unfortunately, Obama says it's a states' rights issue. He's wrong. The Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution makes it a federal one and nullifies any state laws opposing it.
aaron starzyk

Richmond, VA

#31 May 26, 2012
There is no excuse for limiting a person's rights because it conflicts with another's beliefs.
Wilson

Richmond, VA

#32 May 26, 2012
It's human rights
Shannon Torres

Richmond, VA

#33 May 26, 2012
Because it's something that is clearly overdue, and will be looked upon by future generations with the same shame that we feel while looking back upon length of time it took for us to legalize interracial marriage.
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#34 May 26, 2012
COTUS Obammy wrote:
<quoted text>
So has syphilis and hydrocephali. For millennium.
Surely you don't suggest they they are normal too?
you don't suggest thAT they....(basic 6th grade grammar.. lol
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#35 May 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL No nothead. We all know what you look like thanks to your mug shot.
nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time
Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Cowards like you always hide behind something, be it a key board or something else to keep normal people from seeing the real you.
Cowards are like that.
You should know. You are such a dope.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#36 May 27, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>You should know. You are such a dope.
Seems nothead jr is taking over while her mama is in jail over the weekend again.

Keep spewing jr. You sound like your mama nothead more every day.

Mentally deficient, racist and a pervert. The rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Sorry you still believe the world is flat and the Moon landing was faked.

Guess you never passed 3rd grade just like nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#37 May 29, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL No nothead. We all know what you look like thanks to your mug shot.
nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time
Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Cowards like you always hide behind something, be it a key board or something else to keep normal people from seeing the real you.
Cowards are like that.
Makes for ignorant copy, don'tcha think.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#38 May 29, 2012
Alex wrote:
Two consenting adults who love each other should be able to marry each other no matter who or what they are.
They don't know what love is, let alone knowing their azzholes from a hole in the ground. Its just nasty gummy bear shyt.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#39 May 29, 2012
Sawber wrote:
<quoted text>
People who support siblings being allowed to marry are creepy.
Sad to say, this kind of shyt will be the next thing forced upon this world.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#40 May 29, 2012
ety3 wrote:
Unfortunately, Obama says it's a states' rights issue. He's wrong. The Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution makes it a federal one and nullifies any state laws opposing it.
The signers of the Constitution never intended for the gay agenda to be a civil rights issue. You are not a Constitutional scholar nor do you sit on the SCOTUS. It will eventually be decided by judicial fiat.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#42 May 29, 2012
Shannon Torres wrote:
Because it's something that is clearly overdue, and will be looked upon by future generations with the same shame that we feel while looking back upon length of time it took for us to legalize interracial marriage.
Don't compare that gay shyt with interracial marriage, its not the same. Male and female is the order by which God said go and populate the earth. 2 hairy slits bumping together doesn't create a baby, neither does 2 joy sticks in a hole create conception.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#43 May 29, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare that gay shyt with interracial marriage, its not the same. Male and female is the order by which God said go and populate the earth. 2 hairy slits bumping together doesn't create a baby, neither does 2 joy sticks in a hole create conception.
Yet another mentally deficient deranged racist spew from nothead.

She will never change.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#44 May 29, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another mentally deficient deranged racist spew from nothead.
She will never change.
I see your thoughts about gay marriage has evolved just like your buddy Obamas.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#45 May 29, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your thoughts about gay marriage has evolved just like your buddy Obamas.
Wrong as usual nothead.

My views have not changed. I still have no patience with mentally deficient racist criminal scumbags like you.

Gay marriage is not something I support but civil unions that guarantee equal rights for them, I do.

That is not new and Nobama is YOUR boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User 10 hr One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]